The Worst High School Reputation, Well Of Course I'm The School Slut.

Every Day Is A New Day.

January 7th 2007. 6:30 A.M. Eastern Time. Location New Windsor, New York. Callista Stefano’s Beautiful Mansion Home.

As I awoke on the couch in my home. I put my hair up in a sloppy bun. My cat Dussel screamed. Which annoyed me. I opened a can of cat food. I watched as him and my other cat Tancred a fatter red and white cat ate. I had to go make breakfast, let out my dogs, wake up the kid, drive them to school, and meet with some people. Yay! I thought dramatically.

"Charlotte Hannah get up Now!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Mommy do you have to be so loud?" My best friend, Cynthia Felicia Lacoste, whined sarcastically.

"Ew. Why on earth are you here?" I said.

"B-B said, we get to see some people." Cynthia stated.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"My cousin and his friends," Cynthia said nonchalantly.

"Wait w-what!" I said. "Oh no. I am not seeing them. It has been far too-"

"Long," Bianca Aubrey Zion, my other so-called best friend, said rudely interrupting me.

"Which is exactly why we shall be off to see them, Besides Frank’s engaged to Veronica Erin Pial. So you have nothing to worry about." Bianca declared.

'Great all that I've built without them, and now I get to see them after god knows how long. Oh goody!' I rolled my eyes at the thought of them. I thought still unconvinced why I needed to see them both.

"You say that so seriously though," I groaned putting my head in my hands.

"Well..Charlie is his," Bianca hissed.

"Yeah well, he doesn’t know that." I muttered.

"Look you don’t understand," I sighed.

"Understand what? I can’t not understand if you tell me." B-B said.

"You do not comprehend the deceit to the extent that I have misled my children, and for their sake-" She cut me off.

"Or your own?" B-B queried.

"I have been telling Charlie for far to long her father disappeared." I finished.

"And You Can Live With That Lie? That Fairy Tale? How Can You Even Live With Yourself And Your Beautiful Lie?" B-B Yelled finally reaching her breaking point.

"Mommy? Why have you been lying to Charlie." Hannah asked sweetly.

"Honey what on earth are you talking about?" I asked like I was clueless about what she was talking about.

"Aunty Cynthia said you’re a liar." Hannah said.

"Well she lies too. Now go on playing with your toys." I said to her. Hannah nodded and ran off.

'Kids I thought so young and not rebellious. God they are going to kill me. Well it is better off that way.'

"Cynthia." I taunted.

"What?" Cynthia said.

"You are in trouble." I said grinning.

The grin I'm grinning is a maniacal kind of grin. It kind of hints I'm a sociopath of a sort.

"Why’s that?" Cynth grinned.

"If I am going to see Mr. And Mr. Stab me in the eye with a pointed stick, then I'll need to send the kids somewhere, and you will be driving me." I said.

"B-B is coming then." Cynth said.

"Fine." I said.

"Besides, my cousin is getting married. He did invite me." Cynth giggled.

"Well he didn’t me." I said.

"Oh well B-B said you’ll be her date." Cynth said flashing her pearly whites.

"Ha. Like that’ll ever happen." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh it will." Cynth pushed.

So I drove my daughters to school, then after brought them to my parents house to be taken care of for my god knows how long trip.

"Bye Babes Mommy loves you." I said.

I kissed my parents cheeks and thanked them indefinitely. I got back to my house. I needed somewhere to stay so I called my reinstated best friends.