The Worst High School Reputation, Well Of Course I'm The School Slut.

Lunch With The Devil.

Callista point of view.

Okay here is the deal. What happened at Ashleigh's well that wasn't all. Frank and I were together.

Lunch anyone?
-------------------------------------
"Hello Callista." Her icy voice said.

"Hello Veronica." I replied carefully.

This lunch could be a deal with the devil. If she knows then we're fucked.

"Hello welcome to Simpson's how may I help you?" The hostess asked.

"Table for two, dear." Veronica said icily.

"Right, this way." The hostess spoke leading us to our table.

"Thank you." I said kindly.

As we sat and awaited the arrival of our server words were spoke that could make you drop that icy cold water given to you.

"What are you hiding, Callista?" She whispered.

"What are you talking about?" I hissed a look of shock plastered on my face.

What was she accusing me of? Did she know?

"You are hiding something aren't you?" She asked again.

"Well aren't we all?" I returned.

"Of course." She said.

"Tell me, What's it like?" I asked.

"What is what like?" She said confused yet, curious.

"Being happy?" I asked.

"Well it is not all happy..." She began.

"How so?" I pressed.

"It is not suburban thrills okay." She said.

"I understand. What about having someone love you, and being allowed to show it to the world?" I asked.

"It is a marvelous feeling. Have you never felt that way?" She breathed icily.

"Well not exactly. I have never been truly happy." I said.

"Can I have your drink orders?" The waiter Chad asked.

"Absolutely I will have a club soda." I said, and Chad dears was delicious.

"I will have a Diet Coke." Veronica said.

"Coming right up." He said walking away.

"Callista what are you keeping locked in your head?" She asked again.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked fed up with this.

"Why did Frank blow up at you? Why is Gee bringing you around all of the sudden? Also, why are Abbie and Kirs paying you so much mind?" She said.

"Abbie is a childhood friend of mine we've been friends for years. Kirs and I have been friends for years as well. Gerard and I had a thing. And Frank well that is a funny story." I said.

"Your daughters have different last names. Come on out." She said.

"Fine, but if you dare speak a word of this to anyone. Let the consequences ensue." I said.

I sold my soul to the devil. I am so fucked. Ready 'cause here comes the fun.

"I met Frankie at a concert for his old band. I met him first. Cynth and I had been friends for awhile ever since I moved to her town of course, and Bianca too. So I heard the demo as well that day for skylines and turnstiles. There I met Gee. We flirted for a bit, and it turned into a fling. We ended up having a kid together. Frank, well he was jealous. He met me first. So I should have been with him. So one thing led to another in a park, and it started what lives in infamy to those who know about it. So I was screwing to people at once. I got pregnant for a second time. Now I had a problem. Whose kid was it? So I left. I went far away. I broke up with the two of them. Cut off all ties and went away. I had my daughters and raised them with my friends. They are perfect little angels. That's what I have done." I finished.

Okay look here people it is not my full story. There's a lot more. See that is why there is a sequel to this coming, and then a prequel to this, but not until the other one.

After our meal she said something that haunts my every move.

"A lot of things happen behind closed doors and curtains, remember that dear." She said.

After lunch I went to tell the girls what I had done. They basically told me everything will be fine. I thought that of course.

Now you all want to know what happened on our partying festival.

Well you're gonna have to wait some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay look here people it is not my full story. There's a lot more. See that is why there is a sequel to this coming, and then a prequel to this, but not until the other one.
I'm working on the Prequal. Which would explain everything that happened.
And then the sequal as well.