The Matchmaker of Decaydance

My name is Alana Wentz. This and this is me.

"AUGH! Trav! Travie, put me down!" I pounded on the tall person’s back. Being slung over the shoulder of a 6’5” (or whatever) person was not on my list of priorities. Compared to me, the little sister of Shortest Person Ever Pete Wentz, Travis McCoy was the tallest person in the world.

"Quit poking my hair," Trav said, walking around with me on his shoulder. His hair was pulled back into a short ponytail, and I was poking it.

"It poked me in the face first. Plus, it’s just so poofy and tempting."

I felt him sigh. Then we walked some more.

"Ready, Alana?”"

"Huh? For what?" I craned my neck to look up, and Katy was trying very hard to hold her laughter in.

"This." I felt Trav jump into the air, then saw the light aqua blue color of the pool below us.

"AAH!"

Splash.


I'm Pete Wentz’s little sister. And I am exactly .9 inches taller than he is (I consider that a victory). Ashlee Simpson and Hayley Williams are my best female friends, and William Beckett and Mark Ballas (my dance partner) are my best male friends. I live with Pete in his gigantic mansion - I have my own 2 rooms. I tour with Fall Out Boy as a guitar tech, and have since they were playing for 50 people in the tiniest place ever. I also dance somewhat professionally, tango and other Latin stuff. Pete and I, since we are huge party monsters, throw parties all the time, mostly out at the pool.

I hooked Ashlee up with my brother, thank you very much. And now they’re married. *bows* Travie McCoy is also a really good friend of mine. I met him through Pete, and we’ve been hanging out ever since. I started calling him Travie after the Cupid’s Chokehold music video came out and that sexy, French-sounding voice called him that. And I also introduced him to Katy Perry, who he’s now dating.

Perhaps you’ve noticed a pattern. My friends are all hooked up because of me. Well, not all of them, but I just have a good instinctual feeling of who goes with who. Pete calls me the Matchmaker of Decaydance sometimes.

My life is pretty much partying, touring, and putting strings on guitars, plus the occasional bass battle with Pete when we’re bored. But that’s definitely okay. Pete is always teasing me because I’m single, calling it ironic. Well, it kind of is, but I can live without dating and stuff like that. I have met anyone and fallen in love yet.

Yet.

**Warning: some sexual content, swearing, etc. There is a reason this is rated R.
Disclaimer: I don't own the names and labels of Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson, or any other celebrity, musician, or dancer mentioned. I DO own Alana Wentz and the story.

Image