The Matchmaker of Decaydance

And Then He Barged In.

I pressed a finger to Gabe’s lips, which were barely an inch away form mine.

“Hush, you’ll wake Pete up.”

“Do you think I care at the moment?” He was grinning down at me, pulling me close. Before I could reply, he kissed me more furiously than he ever had. My pulse was raging. I grabbed Gabe by the belt and pulled him into my room.

“You sure about this?” Gabe asked as he played with the hem of my short shorts.

“Yes.”

Gabe and I landed no the bed. He was already pulling my shorts off. Running my hand from his torso to the waistband of his jeans, I started working on the button. Once that was out of the way, I slipped my hand into the jeans. Gabe inhaled sharply as I found my target. His eyes closed in ecstasy when I started to move my hand along his length. He let out a moan.

Before I knew it, he had my shirt off and was expertly working on my bra clasp/ He threw the obstruction across the room and now we were both bare-chested.

Gabe kicked his pants onto the floor. He started kissing down my neck, moving away from my hand as he made his way down. He ran his tongue over my stomach, making me shudder. Gabe latched his fingers into the elastic waistband of my boy shorts and pulled them swiftly off. He paused for a moment, giving me this devilish smirk before nudging my legs apart with his knee.

He leaned over me, hovering with his lips just above mine. I caught on to what he was doing instantly; I was so hot, so ready, and here he was, tormenting me.

“Gabe, please,” I groaned.

The smirk crossed his face again, the he ran his fingertips along the ridge of my hip bone.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Alana.”

I pushed him over so I was on top, straddling him. “You doing that,” I said, positioning myself so his head was just barely touching the wet skin between my legs. “-Is like me doing this.”

You have no idea how hard it was not to break down and ride him senseless right that second.

Without warning and in one motion, Gabe flipped us over again and thrust into me at the same time. I gasped from both of the feelings coming at me at once and for a moment, just laid there with Gabe almost motionless on top of me.

That changed very quickly.

When Gabe started to move, I couldn’t help but moan. At first, he was a little hesitant, almost experimental. A moment later, he began to grind into me harder and faster, and I bucked my hips into his.

“Mm, Gabe,” I sighed.

It must have been at least half of an hour until we heard the voice.

“What the fuck is going on here?” it shouted. Gabe immediately fell to the side, and I pulled the sheet up over my chest. It took me a second, but I was definitely able to identify the voice that interrupted us.

“Get out, Pete,” I said, almost calmly.

“Shut up, Alana,” Pete said, pointing at me. “And you,” he said, moving his finger to Gabe, his voice growing louder. “You think you’re going to get away with fucking around with my sister in my house? Hell no! I want you out by 10 o’clock tomorrow!”

“Peter!”

“Ssh, Alana,” Gabe chided gently. He climbed out of my bed, still wet and hard, and grabbed his boxers. “Fuck that. If this is how you’re going to react to me finding someone I really like, then I’m out of here right now.”

Pete slammed the door on us, and Gabe turned to me. I thought he was going to be pissed, but he actually had a mischievous glint in his eyes. “You want to come with me?”

My jaw dropped a little. “To New York?”

“New York, and then Warped Tour with us and Bilvy and Trav and Katy. You’d stay on our bus and we’d just run around the country, wreaking havoc.” He pulled his boxers up, much to my dismay.

“Alana?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think?”

“I meant yes as in, I’ll come with you.” I felt like a teenager rebelling against her parents, and I remember that feeling as being the best one of them all.

Gabe grinned and leaned over me again, kissing me fiercely. “Good. We’ll get the next flight out.”