The Matchmaker of Decaydance

TAI TV Material

"Shut up, Butcher, you're going to wake him up!" I whispered loudly. Gabe and I were staying on the TAI bus for the night, and Chislett had made the unfortunate mistake of falling asleep first. William had a can of whipped cream in one hand and a feather in the other. Chislett's arm fell out of the bunk and into the small corridor, in perfect position.

William slowly filled - I mean filled- Chislett's hand with the whipped cream.

"Dude, you were supposed to use the shaving cream," the Butcher whispered.

"Nuh uh, we don't have much left."

William reached over and lightly tickled Chislett's nose with the feather (apparently taken off of a boa somewhere). Chislett was on his way to reacting perfectly...

...and then he shoved the handful of whipped cream right in William's face.

"AUGH!" William yelled, and fell backwards.

"HA!" Chislett shouted, triumphant. "I win!"

“Dude!” the Butcher yelled, slipping a camera back into his pocket. “That was priceless, Chislett. That’s TAI TV material.”

“Nuh uh!” William said, jumping up.

“Oh, Bilvy. You knew that someday, you’d be the butt of the joke on TAI TV,” Gabe said wistfully.

“Shut up, Gabe,” William groaned, wiping whipped cream off of his face and trying to throw it at Gabe. He got up and went to wash up, and the group started to disperse, probably to find something to eat.

“Hey, Butcher,” I whispered. “You want some more material?”

~

The Butcher stood behind me with his camera poised, and William by the end of Sisky’s bunk.

“Do you always carry marbles around?”

I rolled my eyes at the man with the camera. “No. I was going to use them on Bill, but after the whole thing earlier, I thought we should use a second subject.” I peeked behind the bunk’s curtain. “Good, he sleeps in his boxers.”

“I’m telling Gabe you said that.”

“No, stupid, not like that. If he wears boxers, then they’re more likely to go down his shorts.”

“How do you know all of this?”

“Because I grew up with him,” I said, pointing to William, “And because Pete Wentz is my older brother. Quit asking questions, Butcher.”

“Okay. I’ve been recording, so anytime is fine.”

“Chill balls, kid.” I dug 20 marbles, freezing cold, from the bag of ice and slipped the under the covers of Sisky’s bed.

At first, he just rolled over, but the marbles followed him, keeping contact with his bare skin.

“What the hell…” he mumbled into his pillow. He then rolled onto his back, pinning all of the marbles underneath him.

“Hey!” he yelled, sitting bolt upright in the bunk. The Butcher and I jumped back as he fell out of the bed and onto the floor. He leapt up and started dancing around, and a few of the marbles fell from his boxers to the floor.

William joined the Butcher and me and we sat on the couch to avoid falling over.

“Sisky…you are…such a…dork!” William said in between fits of laughter.

“I hate you guys! Ow!” he cried as he ran a hand down his back. “What the hell is that?”

“Sometimes they stick to your skin,” I said matter-of-factly.

“You had better sleep with one eye open, Wentz.”

“Who said I was going to sleep?”
♠ ♠ ♠
yay pranks.
The whipped cream thing actually happened with two of my friends XD I laughed for an hour straight.
And I do the marble thing all the time.