Cry For Me

Surprise!

I woke up and all was still. The fire had died down and Johnny had disappeared off to somewhere. I sat up and looked around. He wasn't in sight. I stood up and saw him in the kitchen. By the stove. 'Oh god!' I thought to myself. I walked over to see what he was doing. There was vasts amounts of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hash browns.
"You don't expect me to eat all this do you?" I asked.
"Don't you know what today is?" He responded.
"Uh, Saturday."
"Yep." Then i realized what he was talking about.
"Ohh. Well good 'cos if had to eat all this i would die." When i realized what i said tears filled my eyes. He turned to face me and all the happiness left him as well. He walked over to me and held me in his arms for the second him in less than twelve hours. I heard the door open but didn't care. I knew it was only the guys.
When i heard chairs scraping the floor I pulled away from Johnny and wiped my face. I put on a fake smile and turned around. "Hey." I said. My "happy" face didn't work because they all had sorrow-fulled eyes. I rolled my eyes and took my seat next to Zacky. "So," I said trying to start a conversation. "What'd you guys get for the Science Mid-term?" What a lame conversation.
"Are you serious?" Matt asked looking at me like I was stupid.
"Well how about you say something asshole?!" I yelled across the table.
"What's wrong with you lately. You NEVER let anything keep you down."
"Are you kidding me right now!" I said slamming my fork on the table and barging up the stairs. I slammed Johnny's door and went into search for my cigarettes.I couldn't find them. Then I realized, I didn't have any on me last night when I came here. I went over to his dresser and took one out of his pack.
Outside it was freezing cold, but at least it wasn't raining. The sun was out but it wasn't doing much. I closed the deck door as I stepped out. I heard someone step out but I didn't pay any attention to them.
"That stressed, huh?" It was Brian.
"Shut up Haner. I'm not in a good mood, and you should know better than to fuck with me." He stood behind me with one hand on each side on the banister.
"Or do I?" He whispered . His breath sent shivers down my neck into my spine.
"I think I remember saying to back off." I said pushing him away. I started for the door but he pulled me back. Our lips instantly attaching. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to pull away but I didn't at the same time. He tasted so good and his lips were so soft. I didn't want the kiss to end. But he pulled away a few seconds later and walked back into the house. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. Looking like a complete idiot of course.
I walked into the house slowly. I didn't know if i should go down to the basement and listen to the guys practice or if i should just take a nap and wish none of this happened. I decided to go for the nap. I walked into Johnny's room and laid down. I heard the door open and just assumed Johnny needed something. I felt the bed shift and someone put there arm around my waist. "Comfy?" Zacky asked. I nodded.
"Yep."
"You wanna talk?" I turned to face him. His eyes were so unbelievably green. I pushed his septum back to annoy him.
"Do we have to?"
"Eventually you will, babe."
But why now? Why can't we just pretend nothing happened."
"Because something did happen and we can't pretend because if we did then we'd never get over it."
"OK Mr. Know-It-All. But can't we wait until later? When i can talk to all of you at once?"
"Fine, but this can't wait" I looked at him, confused. He brought his face closer to mine. It was so close i could feel his breath. Then he closed the gap. I didn't want to pull away and i didn't let him. Pretty soon I was on top of him and we were in a full make-out session. About ten minutes later there i was knock on the door. 'Damn' I thought. I rolled off of him and faced the wall. I heard the door open slowly. "You wanna do a practice?" Matt's voice came.
"Dude, be quiet she's asleep."
"Sorry, how's she doing?"
She'll get better." I heard him say as the door closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's kinda a filler but not at the same time...
most of the useless stuff leads to the un-useless stuff i guess...
so yea...tell me what ya think....