What Kind of Priest Are You? (Wolfwood)

What kind of Priest Gambles? Part One

You have loooong blond hair and you're about 5'4. Your beautiful, stubborn, tricky, and over all very nice. Your right eye is blue in the middle and green around it. You left is the same only revirsed. (I swear you don't wear colored contacts!) You like you wear comfortable clothes and unless choose comfort before style. Oh, and you're 20 years old. History: You grew up learning how God is the creater of everything and how everything happens for a reason, but when you parents died you abanded that way of thinking. You don't like to kill, but sometimes you have to. It's life. Your gun is 45 maginum (sp?) and you have perfect shot. You don't want anyone to go through what you did and that's why you shoot most of the time.
<p>
Story starts: Your in a bar watching six guys play poker and you decide to join in. "Hey, can I play?" You asked.
<br>
"I don't know. I wouldn't want I little girl to loss her money." A man with black hair and blue eyes said the man looked like a priest, but what kind of priest gambles?.
<br>
"I think I can take it. I'm a fast learner." You replied.
<br>
You sat down and the dealer passed out the cards. After a while it was just you and the piest dude. You look at your cards and get a innocent look on your face.
<br>
"Is it a good thing if all your card are the same color and they go up starting 10?" You asked.
<br>
"I'm out." The priest replied.
<br>
You reached in to get the money. (Which was roughly $$125)
<br>
"Wait. What cards to you have?" He asked.
<br>
"A pair of fives." You answered.
<br>
"What?!? I could have beat that!" He shouted.
<br>
"But you quit, so I won because I was the only one left." You explained.
<br>
He was quiet and you left.You went to the bus stop. (You were just in the bar to waste time.) You got on the bus and a while last the priest guy got on with a blond haired dude.
<br>
"You again!?!" The priest excliamed.
<br>
"I guess your graced with my presence again." You replied innocently.
<br>
"More like cursed." He muttered.
<br>
"So your here to loss more money to me?" You countered.
<br>
The priest got a sweat vain and cleathed his fist. The other man got inbetween you two and shouted "Love and peace!"
<br>
"Moron." You and the priest muttered.
<br>
The blond haired dude looked at you. "By the way I'm Vash the Stampede. May I asked your name?" He asked.
<br>
"Apple. Well, that's my nickname. I like to my real name to myself." You replied with a smirk.
<br>
"Apple! As in Apple the banit killer!?!" Vash and the Priest exclaimed.
<br>
"You attack one gang of banits and you're a banit killer." You sighed. "I didn't even kill anyone. Well, I shot them, but they didn't die Hey, wait one minute! Who are you?"
<br>
You pointed to the priest. "Nicholas D. Wolfwood." He said, "Call me Wolfwood."
<br>
You looked at him and then sat down in a seat. Vash and Wolfwood sat across from you. Two girl got on the bus. One looked at Vash and exclaimed, "Mr.Vash we found you!" The girl had brown hair, clear blue eyes, and was very tall.
<br>
"Milly could you be a little quieter?" The other girl complained.
<br>
She had black hair and violet eyes. They sat behind Vash and Wolfwood. The girl with back hair started to yell at Vash and hit him saying things like, "Did you really think you could get away with it?!" and, "Do you have any idea what that cost us!" Vash rubbed his head and muttered, "Why does Meryl have to hit me." You turn around once the spectical died down. More people got on the bus and it took off. You looked out your window. Nothing, but desert. Then you saw a blur go past your window. You looked around the bus franticly. No one but the same people as before. Then the bus came to a quick stop. You got up the ask the bus driver what happened and then you saw it. A girl with auburn hair sat breathing hard infront of the bus. She had a bag and a guitar with her. You got off the bus with the bus driver.
<br>
"Hey, you okay?" The driver asked. The girl looked up.
<br>
"Is that you, Tiffany?" You asked, "How did you get here?"
<br>
"I ra- walked here." She answered. "Can I ride the rest?"
<br>
She asked the bus driver that queston. "Sure, for $$100." He answered.
<br>
Tiffany dung aroung in her pocket, pulled out her money and gave him the money. Then you got on the bus with her. Once you sat down you decided to ask some questons about why she was here, but someone got to her first.
<br>
"What was a girl like you doing in the desert?" Vash asked.
<br>
She blushed. "Just looking for a friend." She looked at you.
<br>
"Yes, now she's going to talk to the friend." You told her. "What are you doing here?"
<br>
"I was looking for you." She answered. "Didn't I just say that?"
<br>
"Why are you looking for me?" You asked.
<br>
Tiffany narrows her eyes and looks around. "You're to be employed."