Forget the Things We Swore We Meant

Familiar Feeling

"Can I talk to you Ryan?" I opened my eyes to see Brendon looking down at me in my bunk. I sat up and yawned.

"Yeah," I said. Brendon crawled carefully into my bunk. When we were both situated, Brendon let out a sigh.

"I-I don't think this is going to work," Brendon said. I knew instantly he was talking about us.

I looked at him sharply.

"Don't do this," I said. "You don't need to do this. We can make it work."

"We can't," Brendon said. "It's way too uncomfortable. You know as well as I do that Jon and Spencer aren't alright with us being together."

"Why do you have to let them influence our relationship?" I asked. Brendon looked away.

"I just can't handle it," Brendon said. "I'm not as strong as you are."

"I'm not strong," I said. "I just love you enough to try and make this relationship work."

Brendon looked back at me.

"That's not fair," Brendon said. "I love you too."

"You sure have an odd way of showing it," I spat, getting angry. Brendon sighed again. He started to leave my bunk.

"I'm not going to fight with you," Brendon said. He was standing in the walk way now. "I do love you Ryan. But this just isn't going to work."

The curtain of my bunk fluttered closed. It was over. That familiar feeling of pain consumed my entire body. I wanted it to go away. It hurt so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update D: I've been extremely busy. It might be a little while until my next update because I'm going to Connecticut on Friday. If I get time tomorrow or Thursday I'll try and write another update. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :]
Comment?
~Sally