Forget the Things We Swore We Meant

Distraction

A few weeks went by, Brendon and I pretending as if nothing had happened between us. No one suspected anything. I was glad he wasn't hurting me any more, but I missed his touch. It seemed all I could think about was Brendon. Brendon touching me, kissing me, telling me he loves me. His hot breath hitting my face.

I felt my pants growing tighter. I looked down quickly, and realizing what had happened, rushed to the bathroom before anyone noticed. Though I doubt that would have happened seeing as everyone else was sleeping. I laughed at myself when I got to the bathroom. I don't know why I rushed to get to the bathroom. Even if someone had been out there, I doubt they would have noticed, seeing as I had the lights off. It was quite dark at the front of the bus. And yes, I had been sitting in the dark.

I jumped when the bathroom door rattled. I had locked it, so whoever it was couldn't get in. The person knocked. I looked down and saw that my problem was no longer a problem. I had been able to distract myself with other thoughts. I opened the bathroom door, and saw a half awake Brendon waiting to get in.

"Finally," he said, pulling me out of the bathroom and rushing in, closing the door behind him. I stayed where I was, outside of the bathroom. Brendon came out a moment later, yawning. He looked at me. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Brendon asked.

"Not tired," I said.

"Oh," said Brendon. He yawned again before heading back to the bunks. I heard him climb into his bed. I followed a moment later, to my own bunk. I layed down, but I didn't sleep. I was too distracted to sleep. Like I said, all I could think about now was Brendon
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. :P
And I just want all of my readers to know that the lack of comments is really discouraging :/
So, comment please. :]
~Sally