Forget the Things We Swore We Meant

Familiar

This time when I woke up, I wasn't alone. It helped that I had come to Brendon's room, Brendon didn't really have anywhere to run off to. I rolled onto my side so that I was facing Brendon. He was awake. He looked at me when he felt the bed move. He didn't say anything, but returned his eyes to the ceiling.

"Brendon?" I said, my voice sounding loud to me. He looked back at me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," he said. He gave me a small smile before moving his face towards mine, kissing me softly. He pulled away for a moment before reattaching his lips to mine. As I slipped my tongue into his mouth, there was a knock on Brendon's door. We both jumped, pulling apart quickly.

"Brendon?" It was Jon.

"Just a minute," Brendon called, jumping out of bed and pulling on his boxers and a t-shirt. I got out of the bed also, but only had time to pull my boxer's on before Brendon was pushing me towards the bathroom. When I was in the bathroom, Brendon closed the door. I heard the door to the room open.

"What's up?" I heard Brendon ask.

"Have you seen Ryan?" Jon asked.

"No," said Brendon. "He's not in his room?"

"No," said Jon.

"Hmm," Brendon said. "Maybe he went to get coffee somwhere."

"Maybe," said Jon.

"I'll let you know if I see him," Brendon said.

"Ok," Jon said. I heard the hotel room close.

I opened the bathroom door slowly. Brendon was picking up the rest of my clothes from the floor.

"You should probably go see what he wants," Brendon said handing me my clothes. "Make sure you come up with a good story about where you were."

I nodded my head. I pulled on the rest of my clothes. I went to kiss Brendon before I left but he pushed me away gently.

"Sorry," I heard Brendon say as I left quickly.

I didn't bother going to see what Jon wanted. I just went straight to my room, the familiar pain in my chest returning with force.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update today :]
Comment??
~Sally