Status: rewriting for third person!

Outside of Your Window

Iris Follagey is just an average fifteen year old girl living in the chaos of Jump City. Criminal activity is the norm, and nothing has legitimately left any wear and tear on her aside from the actual heroes of the story-- the Teen Titans. Is there really anything to appreciate them for? Though arguably demonstrating her selfish downward spiral, Iris truly believes they cause the normal civilians more harm that benefit; not only do they overshadow the good, regular people in existence, but her mother struggles to pay the high taxes Jump City must retrieve for the near-daily damages. Worst of all, they don't need to sit in school with that horrible English teacher, Mr. Capadona.

Things take an especially awful shift to worst when Iris is attacked on the way to school. Silenced by his hard palm and falling unnoticed as a monster attacks the city, Iris falls faint upon realizing the attacker had injected her with an experimental serum. She wakes in the Titans Tower under strict orders of both the heroes and her own mother to stay there-- at least, until they figure out what exactly this drug festering in her being is capable of doing.
  1. not an accident
    } the beginning