Breathe

Half Naked In A Pantry

***AN: This update is a flashback from before they had the bebe's :) I was supposed to put this one first but i lost it... BUT NOW IT'S FOUND!***

“Cuz we belong together now, yea yea
Forever united here somehow, yea
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you”

Kelly Clarkson’s song “My Life Would Suck Without You” blared from my phone signaling Joe had sent me a text. I quickly walked over to the end table in the living room and flipped open my phone.

Yeah we just finished recording I’m heading home. I miss you like crazy! I can’t wait to see you tomorrow! Love you wiff!

A wide smile snaked its way to my lips as I closed my phone and ran out of our living room, up the stairs and into our bedroom. I made a quick dash for my dresser as I opened my underwear drawer. I skimmed over the lingerie that laid in a mess in the drawer deciding what exactly I should wear. My finger skimmed over the lace and sheer fabric and I bit the bottom of my lip in anticipation, he was going to be so surprised.

I had been in Greece this last week visiting my mom. Joe couldn’t go because the boys were just finishing recording and the label refused to let him go for a week. I told him I was coming home tomorrow when in all actuality Danielle had picked me up from the airport an hour ago. I was jittery with excitement as I pulled out a pair of light blue lace booty panties and skimmed for the matching bra. Once my eyes caught sight I snatched the bra up and ran into the bathroom quickly changing.

I walked downstairs checking all the windows to make sure the blinds were all pulled down. I hopped up onto the kitchen counter as I sat there waiting for Joe. I looked around and realized the kitchen was kind of a mess so I quickly picked up as I ran through what exactly I should do when he came home. Should I pop out or should I text him to come upstairs and be waiting in bed? Hmm the options are endless! I let a small giggle escape my lips as I continued in my thoughts.

I had missed him so much. I never wanted to spend another week away from him again, it was awful. I mean it was so good to see my mom but seeing my mom isn’t nearly as fun or entertaining as it is when I’m with Joe. I spent most of the time in Greece talking and texting him and missing him like crazy. Yes, we were that couple. We were the couple that you hated hanging out with when one of them was gone because all they did was mope around.

I was startled from my thoughts to hear the garage door open and I jumped off the counter and onto the cold tile and a wide smile placed itself on my face. I quickly readjusted myself making sure everything was where it was supposed to be when I heard my favorite voice in the world.

“Yeah, whatever Nick.”

When I heard the soft chuckle of Nick I froze.

“Yeah whatever Joe Garbo saw it”

“Yeah man you lose” Garbo spoke up and I panicked as I looked quickly around the kitchen to find a hiding place before the boys reached the kitchen and found me in almost nothing with my boobs about to burst out of my bra. How did I not think of this! How did I not think about him bringing people over afterwards? I quickly dashed into the pantry closet which was thank goodness quite huge and quietly shut the door just as I heard the boys move into the living room. I let out a quiet sigh as I closed my eyes trying to calm my breathing. Now the question was how could I get out of this? There was know doubt that if there was three boys in my house they would need the pantry to raid it for food and I had barricaded myself in here. Oh my gosh this is a disaster! I quietly smacked my head against the wall as I stood there.

“I wonder if there’s anything on” Joe spoke casually and I closed my eyes trying to picture what he looked like in that moment. Being in the same house after a week of no physical contact and not being able to kiss his lips was pure torture. I heard the familiar click of the TV and I relaxed thinking the boys were going to watch some TV. The relaxation however lasted for a second before I heard someone grab onto the door handle of the pantry and I panicked even more because I knew Joe was still by the TV. I said a quick prayer praying it was Nick because he was like my brother and maybe it would be less traumatic for him. Right as the knob began to turn I spotted an apron and I grabbed for it quickly swinging it over my small frame, it was better than nothing.

“Do you guys want anything?” I relaxed when Nick’s smooth voice reached my ears. The door was perched half open as I stood behind it. I heard a few mumbles and then Nick walked in turning the light on.

“Nick” it came from my lips lightly and Nick gasped and then whipped around causing an arm to hit the potato chips which came crashing to the floor.

“Everything okay in there?” Joe asked and Nick turned around too see me stick my head out from behind the door.

“Shh!”

“Y-yeah I just… uh the potato chips fell” he responded as he smiled and wrapped his hands around me. He became slightly rigid when his hands reached my bear back.

“Kayvah please tell me you wearing clothes.” He whispered into my ear and I squeezed him tighter as I lightly laughed into his chest.

“I’ll get Garbo out.” He responded without a word from me and he unwrapped his arms from around me.

“Thanks”

He shook his head as he chuckled holding a smirk on his lips. He winked at me quickly before he left the pantry.

“Where’s my Oreo’s dude?” Garbo asked when Nick came back empty handed.

“Change of plans we are leaving.”

“What? Why?” Joe asked in surprise.

I closed my eyes as I imagined the scene. Nick probably had a shit eating smirk on his face as his hands sat on his hip. On hand was probably on Garbo’s shoulder while Garbo was looking at Nick with a look that said “You said you’d get me Oreo’s where the heck are they?” I pictured Joe lounging on the sofa comfortably and when Nick said they were leaving he shot up in slight panic. He hated being in the house by himself. He could handle it every once in awhile but a week was a lot of alone time for Joe.

“Come on Garbo” I heard Garbo being dragged probably by the shoulder out the door

*Joe’s Point Of View*

“You guys don’t have to go!” I looked at Nick who just shook his head at me.

“Yes we do come on Garbo.” Nick shoved Garbo out the door who appeared to be just as confused as I was. Garbo dejectedly walked towards Nick’s car kicking rocks as he did so. Nick paused at the door his face holding an all knowing smirk that had me completely suspicious. I raised an eyebrow at him as I tried to read the signals he was sending. He gave me a hug and before he let go he spoke.

“Go check your pantry.” He let go and walked away and I stood there completely confused. I watched as Nick reached the car and he turned around.

“You won’t regret it I promise!” his tone of voice was suspicious as he hopped in his car laughing lightly while shaking his head. I waved goodbye and shut the door behind me and I turned around. The silence that filled the whole house was enough to make me scream. Once you go from being with your two brothers 24/7 to being married and then for a week your all alone it’s enough to make you mentally insane.

God I missed her.

My phone lightly buzzed in my pocket and I took it out to see a text from Nick.

Seriously check you pantry.

I walked down the hall and tossed my phone onto the couch and looked at the pantry from across the room. I walked briskly across my living room and into my kitchen landing me in front of my pantry door. I paused quickly my nerves getting the best of me. I mean what the heck would be in the pantry that would make Nick leave so quickly? I shook my head trying to shake out my nerves with it. Just freaking open the door Joe. I didn’t hesitate before I heard the familiar click of the door and I swung it open to reveal blackness. I cocked my head to the side as I stepped in to turn the light on.

*Kayvah’s Point Of View*

Joe stepped into the pantry as butterflies erupted in my stomach. I jumped out from behind the door and into the light that poured from the kitchen.

“Surprise!” I threw my hands in the air and Joe froze, his eyes moving up and down my scantily clothed body. I quickly closed the gap between us as I wrapped my hands around his neck my fingers quickly losing themselves in his raven black hair. My lips crashed on his and his hands quickly met my skin. The all too familiar tingle rippled through my body and Joe moaned against my lips after two attempts at pulling away I finally succeeded.

“I missed you!” I said lightly as I played with his hair.

“You have no idea.” He groaned as he finally opened his eyes looking deeply into my own. He pulled back a strand of hair out of my hair as he grazed my cheek gently.

“God your beautiful” I blushed out of habit and when he went in for another kiss I quickly ducked out of his arms and into the kitchen. Joe stood there for a second in shock that I had left him standing there. He slowly turned around and cocked an eyebrow at me.

“If you want it come get it!” I yelled as I quickly ran out of the kitchen and into the hallway. Joe was hot on my heels as he chased me through our house. I let out a squeal as I whipped around the banister taking the stairs two at a time. I barely made it to the top before Joes big rough hands wrapped around my waist pulling me slightly backwards. He swiftly lifted me off the ground ad I curled up in his arms as he flung me around.

“And where do you think your going?” he voices was my favorite kind of husky as he spoke into my ear. I shivered in his arms as I giggled at the feel his lips grazing against my neck.

“Someone help me! I’ve been captured!” I yelled dramatically as I squirmed in his arms as he walked us down the hall towards our bedroom. He placed a sweet kiss on my shoulder blade as I kicked open the door with my feet.

“Believe me no one is going to save yo-”

Before I knew it I was on the ground with a loud thud and Joe was on top of me. I laughed out loud as I looked down the hall to see the culprit, his shoes. How ironic I told him to put those away before I left. Wonder why.

“You dropped me!” I teased as I continued to laugh.

“No I didn’t!” he held himself up lightly with his forearms but his body remained firmly against mine.

“Yes you did!” I teased as I lifted myself up off the ground to place a kiss on his collar bone.

“Can we not have this argument again?” he looked at me playfully annoyed and I laughed once more at the memory the argument held.

“Fine how about this argument? I told you to put your shoes away a week ago when I left.”

“Shhh”

He shushed before his lips collided with mine and we both smiled into the kiss.

“Cheater! Youcantavoidthis!” I pulled away lightly but Joe kissed my mouth firmly so the second half of the sentence came out mumbled.

“Nu-uh” He quickly picked me up and full on tossed me onto the bed. I bounced lightly up and down laughing wildly as I looked up at the man I loved. He quickly pulled off his shirt revealing his tan toned body as he crawled on top of me, his kisses trailing up my body.

“You know I think I’m tired.” I joked as Joe pulled away shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

“You talk to much. Do you know that?”

“Yeah I think I’ve heard that before?” I smiled at him before I winked giggling into his bare chest.

“I missed you” I stated simply as I kissed the dip his muscles created in the middle of his chest. He pulled away our eyes locking in an instant.

“You have no idea! I was in the house all by myself!” I my face contorted in sympathy.

“I. know. I’m. Sorry.” I placed a kiss after each word working my way to his face.

“You would be proud I didn’t break anything this time!”

I giggled as I shook my head.

“I’ll make sure to thank you for that” a boyish grin placed itself on my husband’s mouth.

“Nice!” he did a quick fist pump before his lips claimed mine once more…
♠ ♠ ♠
<<3 Lynnie

I hope you enjoyed I did!

Leave some love...