To End the Rapture

Chapter 12

Jomaris' POV: "Jomaris what are you doing here?" Johhny questioned.
"I'm sorry Johnny, but I'm really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now," I slurred.
"Well did something happen to you? What is the matter?"
"Johnny I am serious. I feel like shit right now and I am very upset."
"Why? Did Jimmy do something to you? Because if he did, I will go kick his ass right now."
"No.... don't worry about it Johnny," I said before downing another shot vodka.
All I wanted to do at that moment was drink...... drink until I passed out. I didn't want to face reality anymore.
"Look, you shouldn't be here Jomaris. Do you want me to take you home?" Johnny suddenly said.
The looks in his eyes was worried; genuine. Unlike Jimmy...
"No, how about you take me to your place?" I said without thinking.
"What? Really? Okay that is fine with me," He said.
Johnny then stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked out to the parking lot until we came across his car. He opened the door for me and then started to drive. We were silent for around ten minutes until the silence was broken.
"You know you can tell me anything right Jomaris?"
"Yeah I know, I am just not really in the mood to talk much," I said as tears welled up in my eyes.
"Can you tell me why you are crying?"
"Johnny can I'll tell you later? Right now I just want to forget things. Let's talk about something else okay?"
"Fine beautiful."
As soon as he said that I jerked me head to the left to look at him. He looked liked he honestly cared about me. He would have probably been a better person to be with than Jimmy.
Around five minutes later, we arrived to Johnny's house. Two lenghty lines of lumionous lights paralled each other as they lead up to the entrance of the house. It was a very nice-looking house. Very lit up despite the time of night. Large windows opened the view up so the moon was distinctly visible. The detail of the house was hard to miss, despite how tipsy I felt. It actually looked similar to Jimmy's. Ugh Jimmy, I didn't even want to think about him. Johhny took his key out and opened the front door.
"Right over here beautiful," He said and took hold of my hand.
I walked inside very slowly.
"Well what do you want to do Johnny?" I mumbled.
"Uhh whever you want hun. I'm up for anything."
I had so many thoughts rambling in my head. All of a sudden, without thinking I leaned over and kissed Johnny. I took hold of his face and straddled him down to the sofa. He succumbed for a while and all of a sudden swiftly separated his face from mine.
"Whoa. What was that for?"
"For being you," I responded.
I just wanted to forget Jimmy and never think about what he did to me again. He stayed silent for some seconds. After a few moments of silence, I saw his face come close to mine. He took my face in his hands and passionately kissed me.
"Oh Jimmy," I moaned.
"Jimmy? Why did you call me that?" He angrily said.
"Huh? What did I call you?" I muttered.
"You just called me Jimmy. Why?"
"I didn't call you anything Johnny. Where were we?" I said and leaned over again to kiss him again.
For some reason I couldn't get Jimmy out of my head. I was feeling pretty mad at myself for what I did to him.
"Look Jomaris, you are drunk and saying things. I have never told you this, but I have strong feelings for you. Ever since I first saw you that night at our show. But I realized that you liked Jimmy so I backed off." Johnny said.
"Well don't back off now."
"Yes I will because I know that you are only here with me because Jimmy hurt you and you want to forget. You don't even have to say it," He said nodding disapprovingly.
"No I am not, I think I love you Johnny!" I screamed.
"Look, I am taking you home."
"No you can't catch me! Haha!" I yelled running all over the house.
I ran until I felt the whole room spin and feel face down, passed out.
I woke up the next morning in my bed at my house. I had forgotten what had happened the night before. My head hurt so much. I wanted to vomit...........End POV.

Shannon's POV: I went to WalGreens to get a pregnancy test. I looked for the one that looked the best. I went over to the register and paid for it. I immediately went home and opened the box frantically. I wanted to know whether or not I was pregnant. I was so worried. I read the instructions inside the box carefully. A plus sign meant "pregant" and a minus sign meant "not pregnant." I placed the tube in the urine. I waited for around five minutes. Those five minutes dragged unremittingly. I kept pacing around the room. I picked the test up and dropped it immediately. I was pregant... I didn't know what to do next. All I could think of was whether or not to tell Zacky. I didn't really want to because he had a girlfriend and I didn't want to be the cause of them possibly splitting up. I immediately grabbed my cell phone and called Jomaris. She would not answer. I hadn't talked to her since she called me to tell me to bring Zacky to rehearsal.
"I wonder where she is," I said to myself.
I dialed her number again. She still would not answer. I decided to sleep on it. Tomorrow would hopefully be a better day...........

~The next day..........

Shannon's POV: I was woken up by the immensely loud sound of knocking. I got up from my bed lazily to see who it was.
"Open the fucking door!" I heard a familar voice yell.
"Fine!" I yelled back.
As soon as I opened the door, Jomaris fell inside my house.
"Ah shit!" I screamed.
"Jomaris, what the hell happened to you?!"
"Sh-Shannon I feel so bad. You need to help me. Do you have any liqour by any chance?" She slurred.
As soon as she spoke, the scent of hard liquor blew into my face. It was disgusting.
"Huh? Why are you asking me for liquor? What is wrong with you? Have you been drinking?"
"I want to die, that is what."
"Why is that?! Why are you talking like that? You're slurring every word. Are you drunk?"
"Yeappp, where is my liquor?"
"What the hell? I don't have any. But I do have something important to tell you. I called you last night and you never answered."
"Jimmy lied to me. This whole t..t..time he lied! I hate him!"
"What do you mean?"
"I remember everything Shannon. Did you lie to me too?"
"No, we were just waiting until the right moment to tell you. Are you angry with me?"
"Well I am not mad at you, but I am at him!" She said and started trembling.
"Where is Jimmy? What happened last night with him?"
"Well he just wanted to get in my pants..... and..... and we w-were at his house and all of a-a-a sudden I remembered. And I s... stopped him. I slapped him and l-l-left," She stuttered.
"Oh, and what else because there has got to be a reason as to why you are so drunk."
"Well I w-went to a-a-a bar and drank. And J-Johhny was there. So he took me to his house and I can't remember anything after that."
"What?! Did you have sex with Johnny?" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Uhhh... I c-can't remember. I told you! I woke up in my house and I went to the convinience store and got some more liquor and drank it all!"
"Why are you drinking so much?! Stop it! Gosh!" I said and shook her.
She clumsily shrugged me off.
"It's the only way I can forget!" She yelled.
"No, that is for cowards. You don't need that shit."
"Yeah I do."
"Look I wanted to tell you something important, but obviously all you care about is "Liquor" So I am not going to tell you until you are completely sober."
"Tell me! I wanna know. Don't lie to me anymore Shannon."
"Okay fine......"
I turned around.
"Well, I'm pregnant," I sighed.
I heard nothing from her so I turned around to see what was going on. I found Jomaris passed out on my floor. This day wasn't any better than the one before........To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?