To End the Rapture

Chapter 17

Jomaris' POV: I took a sip. It felt so good.
"Good huh?" Josie said with a grin.
"Yeah. I really needed that, thanks," I said with a sigh of relief.
"No problem hun."
"I'd better stop drinking this before I get even more addicted," I said putting, the beer down.
"Fine, but if ya ever need more, don't hesitate to ask okay?"
"How do you get this stuff here?"
"Haha. That I can't tell you. All I can say is that I have my ways. I'll show you soon."
"Haha I'm not so sure I want to know."
"What, are you scared?" Josie said.
"No, I just kinda want to end my addiction. I've diappointed a lot of people lately; people that I really love."
"Like who?"
"I really don't want to talk about it. It just makes me even more depressed. God, I feel like cutting right now," I said as tears welled up in my eyes.
"Well sometimes talking about it helps. I can give you advice if you need it."
"You give me advice? Please you're a druggie. You can't help me."
"Fine fuck you then."
"Sorry........ I didn't mean that. I'll tell you okay?"
"Fine tell me. I can help you, seriously."
"Well I am really in love with someone right now. And that someone has hurt me a lot. But I know he loves me too. And I have hurt him a lot too. I have also hurt my best friend Shannon a lot too. They must hate me so much right now."
"Well what is that 'someone's'name?" She questioned.
"If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me."
"Why wouldn't I believe you?"
"Well because he is famous. Do you know who Avenged Sevenfold is?"
"Hell yeah! I am a major fan. I am in love with Johnny Christ. I so wanna do him," She sighed.
"Wow........ that is interesting. Anyway, that someone I am talking about is their drummer, Jimmy Sullivan," I nervously said.
At that moment, Josie's jaw dropped.
"Wow, you are The Rev's girlfriend? What the fuck?!" She incredulously exclaimed.
"Yeah. Well technically he is my boy toy because we never formally had a relationship."
"Wow! How did you meet him?!"
"Well it all started when my friend Shannon and I went to an A7X show a few months back. We had backstage passes so we met the band after the show. And I've always loved Jimmy so I went up to him and we talked for hours and one thing led to another that night," I trailed off.
"You guys had sex that night?!"
"No! We almost did but a lot of shit happened in between. It's such a long story. It would take hours to explain."
"Wow so you have met Johnny too I'm guessing?"
"Yeah of course. I don't want to tell you much."
"Why? I love Johnny. I want to know how he is. TELL ME!" She said and shook me.
"Okay....... but please don't get mad at me."
"I won't. Just tell me damn it!" She insisted.
"Okay....... one night I got really drunk and he took me to his place. We made out a little. Totally my fault," I said, looking down.
"WHAT?! You made out with my Johnny? Wow you are so lucky! Is he a good kisser?"
"Ha to be honest with you, I don't remember. I was wasted that night," I chuckled.
"Did ya'll....... you know?" She said.
"No, I don't think we did. The next morning I woke up in my house on my bed. So no."
"Okay...... good. I love Johnny to death. He is my favorite member."
"I can tell."
"So........ how has Jimmy hurt you?" Josie suddenly said.
"Well, that night that we met, we made out and it almost got far you know? Well Jimmy was still on top of me and then the other band members came in. Jimmy and Johnny had a fist fight. That's when Jimmy grabbed my hand and took off with me."
"Where did ya'll go?"
"He took me to a fucking strip club. I really needed to pee so we stopped there. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw him surrounded by chicks. I got pissed so I ran out. That's when I got hit by a car," I said tearfully.
"Wow.... that is horrible," She said.
"Yup. I was in a coma for three weeks. When I woke up, I couldn't remember anything. But I did remember who Jimmy was. I only knew him as the drummer of A7X though. One night, I rembered everything. I got so pissed that I slapped Jimmy and that's when my drinking frenzy began."
"So that's basically how you got in here right?"
"Yeah pretty much. I really don't want to talk about it anymore. Where's the bathroom?"
"Right down the corner," She said pointing.
"Okay thanks," I said as I rushed in the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.
After telling Josie all of that, I felt drained. I had never really talked to anyone about my problems. Not even Shannon. I grabbed some red food coloring I had with me from my back pocket. I slowly poured it in the sink. Seeing that helped me a lot. It looked so much like blood. But it just didn't help enough. That's when I grabbed a nail file I also had in my back pocket. I had that just in case I ever felt like cutting again. I was surprised the nurses didn't search me for any sharp objects. I grabbed the nail file and slid it across my arm, cutting the skin instantly. I just let the blood flow into the sink.
"Relief......" I sighed.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Excuse me, is everything okay in there?" A nurse said.
"Yeah......." I answered.
I rinsed the blood really quick sicne I only cut one cut. I opened the door..............End POV.

Shannon's POV: Today was the day. Zacky promised he would tell Angel about me. I had been telling him over and over again to tell her. He would always tell me he would, but never got around doing it. He couldn't escape the truth any longer. I was three months pregnant and my belly was already pretty noticable. Angel knew who I was but not what was going on between Zacky and I. I remember bumping into her one day and her asking me whp was the father of my baby. I rember lying to her and telling her it was this guy named Alex. I didn't even know where I got that. She was a really nice girl and I didn't want her to get hurt because of me. But I just loved Zacky so much, it was necessary. Today I agreed to meet Zacky and Angel at Starbucks so we could tell her together. I was pretty nervous about the whole situation. As I was driving to Starbucks, my hands wouldn't stop shaking. I was so worried about how Angel would react. I arrived at Starbucks around ten minutes later. I went inside.
"Shannon! We're right here!" Angel called out.
Her and Zacky were sitting at a table in the corner, holding hands. I was surprised to see that. Could it be that Zacky was planning to break up with me instead if Angel? That would have really broken my heart.
"So.... how have you been Shannon?" Angel said looking at my belly.
"Uhhh I've been okay, could be better," I responded.
"Why is that?" Zacky said.
"Minor contractions."
"Well do you have a name for the baby in mind yet Shannon?" Angel said.
"Uhhh no not yet. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet."
"Well would you like the baby to be a girl or a boy?" Angel said.
"It doesn't really matter to me," Zacky responded.
"Huh? Why did you say that Zacky? I was asking Shannon."
"Uhh there is something I've been meaning to tell you for a while," Zacky said.
"What is it you want to tell me Zacky? You're starting to scare me."
"Well this is really hard for me to tell you."
"Wouldn't you like to tell me in private? It is really rude to tell me in front of Shannon."
"No, the reason Shannon is here with us is because she is deeply involved in this situation."
"What do you mean she is deeply involved? Explain please," Angel impatiently said.
"Well..... I am the father of Shannon's baby."
"Ha, stop lying. This isn't funny."
"He's not lying. Zacky and I have been having a secret relationship for a few months," I nervously said..
"What?! So you mean to tell me that you've been fucking this bitch this whole time?!"
"Shhh quiet down a bit. And please don't refer to Shannon as a bitch. I love her. I have loved her for a long time now. I would like to end our relationship now Angel."
I felt like disappearing off the face of the earth. I felt so guilty about what was happening. I felt like a really bad person.
"Look Zacky, you could have told me a lot sooner about this. I wouldn't have been so mad. But you waited so many months to tell me. Look at her! She is fucking three months pregnant!"Angel exclaimed in disbelief.
"I think I should leave now," I said.
"No, don't go. I am the one that has absolutely nothing to do here. Bye Zacky. I have also been meaning to tell you that I am not in love with you anymore.
So we can remain friends if you want. Good luck with your pregnancy," Angel said as she got up and walked away.
"Wow Zacky. I think we really hurt her."
"No we didn't. She just said that she wasn't in love with me anymore. It's okay Shannon."
"I know. I still feel really bad though. I can't help it."
"So what do we do now?" Zacky said.
"Well I am not sure. I am a little sad right now because of what just happened with Angel. Can you take me home?"
"Fine but I"ll see you tomorrow, right?"
"Yeah sure," I whispered.
After Zacky dropped me off at my house I picked up my phone and called Jimmy. I wanted to know how Jomaris was doing on her first day of rehab. I wanted to visit her so bad. I really needed a friend to talk to right now........To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the last chapter of this fic.
Hope ya liked it.
Tell me what you think of it as a whole.
I know it ends on a weird note; that's why there is a sequel.
The sequel's first chapter shall be posted soon.
Comments?
xD