Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Popcorn/Tease

I had broken up with Seth, not necessarily because of Shaant, but because I couldn’t handle seeing the two of them without feeling somewhat guilty.

And plus, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to explain the hickey to my boyfriend while still keeping my dignity about it.

Yes, I did it over the phone like a coward.

And yes, I picked my fuck buddy over my boyfriend.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, either.

And now all the guys were over our apartment for a movie night.

“I’ll get the popcorn,” I announced, as they debated over which movie to watch.

“Me too,” Shaant said, standing up from his spot on the couch. I rolled my eyes.

He followed me to the kitchen, which annoyed me in general, before an idea popped into my head. I smirked at the thought.

I was going to get him back for the restaurant and the hickey.

I tossed the popcorn bag into the microwave. He leaned against the counter, watching.

He looked a little surprised when I stepped in front of him and pressed myself against him, but didn’t complain when I began to move my hips against his in a suggestive fashion as I kissed his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He moaned, shutting his eyes as he pressed himself against me and wound his arms around my waist to keep our bodies locked together. I felt him getting rapidly stiff against me and pulled his head down to kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth, all the while pressing and rubbing even harder against his hipbones as he groaned in satisfaction and grew even bigger in that general area.

I abruptly pulled away from him as the microwave beeped, and hisgorgeous eyes popped open as he stared at me in total disbelief. I ignored him and got a large bowl out of the cabinet. Jeff barged in with perfect timing.

“What’s taking so-oh my God!” he cried, covering his eyes as he saw Shaant, who this time groaned with annoyance instead of pleasure.

“What happened?” Dave called back.

“Nothing!” he called back, now smirking as Shaant glared at him, furiously turning red. “Shaant just got…excited…while getting the popcorn,” Jeff managed to get out, before bursting into a fit of hysterical laughter and heading back to the living room.

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn without another glance at Shaant, who I could feel burning holes in the back of my head with his death glare.

“Tease,” he growled under his breath, before I left the kitchen.

He joined us in the living room after he got his…situation…under control, dropping sullenly onto the couch beside me, to Jeff’s snickers. Charli got up to shut the lights off, leaving us in total darkness as the previews came on.

By the middle of the movie, both Jeff and Charli had fallen asleep. Jeff, who was sitting on the couch beside me and Shaant, and Charli, who was sprawled out on the other couch. Dave and Tom were lying on the floor in front of us.

I felt Shaant’s wandering hand on my leg like I had at the pizzeria, and frankly, it was quite distracting.

What was even more distracting was when he began kissing my neck two thirds of the way into the movie, which was around the time Tom and Dave had also fallen asleep.

“Everyone’s asleep…” he murmured into my ear.

That was all he had to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Riley's mean.
But her characted is fun to write.
Thoughts?