Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Bed/Gentleman

Two Months Later…

“I don’t want to go,” I complained to Charli, as I sat next to her on the airplane.

“I know that already, will you stop bitching about it?” she asked in annoyance. I scowled and slouched in my seat, crossing my arms.

I pulled my ipod out of my bag and jammed my earphones in sulkily before hitting ‘shuffle.’

I hastily changed the song after “Miss Sobriety” came up first.

Someone up there must love to fuck with my mind.

Maybe I should take this chance to explain the current situation. Charli and Jeff were now closer than ever, despite the whole baby and miscarriage ordeal. And I had finally come clean to them about what had been going on between me and Shaant. They had gone on tour not long after that, and we hadn’t seen any of them in over a month.

…I have not spoken to Shaant Timothy Hacikyan since the day I broke his heart almost two months ago.

The guys met us at the airport, and we were immediately engulfed in hugs by Jeff, Tom, and Dave. Shaant stood off to the side, looking sullen, not unlike myself.

Not that we had a choice in this situation.

I was here because we all decided it would be fun if we stayed in Florida for a week after their tour ended last night in Miami.

And by “we all,” I mean everyone except me and Shaant.

“I’m so glad you came!” Dave exclaimed happily, letting go of me.

As if I had a choice.

Shaant gave Charli a hug, and then promptly proceeded to ignore me, which I was perfectly okay with as we headed to the hotel.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

“There is no way in hell I am sharing a room with that prick!” I exclaimed, causing a few people in the lobby to stare, after Jeff gave us all room assignments.

I’ll give you three guesses as to who my roommate was. And the first two don’t count.

“And there is no way in hell I am sharing a room with that bitch!” Shaant snapped back. I glared murderously. “Switch us,” he commanded, turning to Dave and Tom.

Dave and Tom glanced unsurely at Jeff for instruction.

“Fuck no. We’re sick of you two acting like fucking first graders. Get over it or get on with it, because now you’re just getting on everybody’s nerves,” Jeff said.

“Fuck you, asshole,” Shaant growled, snatching one of the keys from his hand.

We wordlessly made our way to our room, matching scowls on our faces.

Like I said, someone up there must like fucking with me, because there was only one bed in the Goddamn room.

He raised his eyebrowsin that way I loved as he made the same observation but he didn’t say anything as we changed for bed.

“I’m not sleeping in the same bed as you,” I muttered, glaring as I pulled on my pajamas.

“One of us can sleep on the floor,” he said calmly, before getting under the covers.

“Such a gentleman,” I spat under my breath. He scowled, rolling his eyes.

“Fuck you, bitch,” he growled. “Sleep on the floor if you don’t like it.”

“Fuck you, asshole,” I replied sourly.

“You already did. Fucked me over, that is,” he added nastily. I blushed furiously before sliding into the bed, as far away as possible from his side.

I don’t know how I managed to fall asleep next to him, but I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments : )

I'm going to go eat breakfast now.