Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Plenty/Easy

I heard the bathroom door open a split second after I turned the water off in the shower.

I pulled back the curtain slightly to glare at him. He ignored me; indifferently brushing his teeth at the sink.

Convenient: my towel was across the bathroom on a hook, and there was no way in hell I was going to ask him to give it to me.

“Get out!” I yelled in annoyance, not wanting to step out of the shower while he was still here. He waited a few seconds before responding and finished brushing his teeth.

“I’ve seen you naked plenty of times before,” he reminded me, finally shutting off the water and putting his toothbrush down. “Trust me, babe. It’s nothing special.” I flushed red.

“Just get the hell out,” I growled. He wordlessly left, knowing that his last comment had gotten to me.

I dried myself off and changed before blow-drying my hair and applying a little makeup.

“Took you long enough,” he muttered under his breath as I exited the bathroom after brushing my teeth as well.

“Fuck you,” I replied foully, putting my things away.

“I bet you’d love to,” he said, more to the suitcase he was rummaging through than to me. I flushed angrily again, biting my lip in order to let that one slide.

I felt him come up behind me and I whipped around to glare at him. He came closer, leaning down to say something in my ear. My face heated up all over again and I bet he could hear my heart pounding from where he stood.

“Too bad I’m not that easy anymore,” he breathed. I shoved him away from me before storming out the door. I knocked on Jeff and Charli’s door and stomped in as soon as she answered.

“Why does he have to be such a fucking dick?” I demanded, flopping down onto the bed, where Jeff was lazily flipping through tv channels.

Charli opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by furious knocking on the door. Jeff put down the remote to get it.

“Why does she have to be such a fucking bi-” Shaant stopped, seeing me and scowling.

I glared right back. Jeff and Charli rolled their eyes impatiently.

“Shaant, will you stop acting like a pissy little girl?” Jeff asked. Shaant moved his glare to Jeff as I smirked. “And stop being such a bitch,” he added to me, wiping that smirk clean off my face.

Shaant stormed back out wordlessly, heading down the hall, presumably to Tom and Dave’s room.

Not to be outdone, I stormed out as well, ignoring Jeff and Charli’s stares, and heading back to mine and Shaant’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter makes me laugh for some reason....a bit of filler, update really soon & thanks for the comments : D

<3 Me <3