Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Forgot/Drink

I read a book as Shaant got all dressed up.

My curiosity pushed me to ask where he was going, but my stubborn side refused.

He soon left wordlessly.

I heard a knock at the door five minutes later.

I went to open it, seeing Charli looking at me strangely as soon as it swung open.

“What are you doing?” she asked quizzically, pushing past me and starting to pull things out of my suitcase.

“What do you mean?”

“We told Shaant to tell you we were going out,” she said, handing me a skirt and blouse.

“I guess he forgot,” I muttered sarcastically.

“Mmhm,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Meet us in the lobby in five minutes,” she said, ushering me into the bathroom. “And…can you at least try to not be a stubborn bitch tonight?” she asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I snapped, closing the bathroom door in her face.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I was sitting at a table with Dave, Jeff, and Charli. Tom was dancing with some girl he met, and Shaant was at the bar, waiting for his drink.

I saw some skinny, black-haired girl walk over to him and start whispering in his ear.I felt a jolt of jealousy.

I stood up and headed to the bar, purposely knocking into her on the way. He saw me, scowling. I shot him a dirty look in response.

I discreetly watched them from the corners of my eyes as I drank at the bar.

“Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure,” I answered distractedly, hardly even looking at the guy. Like I cared.

I just wanted a drink.

Until I noticed Shaant and the girl making out.

The guy next to me handed me a drink.

“So what’s your name?” he asked. I glanced at him. He wasn’t bad looking or anything.

I didn’t even think twice about it before leaning over to plant my lips on his.

That will show him.

He thought I cared about him because we used to sleep together?

Ugh.

Maybe I am a whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try to update at least once more this week because I'm going home with a friend for the weekend, so I won't be able to update while I'm there.

Comments would be great, and thanks times a million for the ones I have already <3

Drama in the next oneeee......