Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Fingertips/Confused

I had been flipping tv channels in boredom, and I’m sure I don’t have to tell you who I was thinking of.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it, unsure who to expect.

I swung the door open, surprised to see Riley standing in front of me, as if she had just heard my thoughts.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my face, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her inside so I could shut the door properly.

Had she changed her mind about this?

She suddenly pushed me away, leaving me confused until she began to unbutton her shirt.

I raised an eyebrow.

What about when she said it was a one night stand?

When she freaked out because she had a boyfriend?


She crashed her lips against mine again, before I even had a chance to voice my questions.

Her hands slipped down my waist, fingers getting to work on my belt buckle as I kissed her neck.

“Isn’t this your boyfriend’s job?” I murmured into her ear. “I don’t want any STD’s, you know.”

“I’m not sleeping with him,” she replied, gritting her teeth.

“Oh. Interesting,” I said, raising my eyebrow again.

Inside my stomach, fireworks were exploding.

Had she finally gotten it through her head to leave him for me?

“Shut up,” she said. I didn’t reply, tossing my shirt aside as we continued to kiss, attempting to make our way to my bedroom at the same time.

By the time we hit the bed, all our clothes were scattered in the hallway and some on my floor.

I turned my attention to her neck; making her moan as I alternated between kissing and sucking her throat. I occasionally bit at her sensitive skin, knowing I was leaving marks. The noises coming from her mouth only encouraged me, making me leave more purplish spots anywhere I could.

How would she explain that to her boyfriend?

If she was still with him?

I’m so confused.

I forced the ever-present questions from my mind and pushed myself inside her, grinding my hips against hers.

She ran her fingers through my hair, tugging a little with each moan. I forced my tongue into her mouth, and I ran my hands all over her body, getting to know her the only way she would let me: through my fingertips and kisses.

I had mixed feelings of disappointment and fulfillment as we finally broke apart, panting for breath.

Eventually, our breathing became soft and regular again, and we fell asleep without exchanging words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update....Thanks for the comments : )