Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Morning/Boyfriend

“Oh, shit!” I swore loudly, upon waking up to Shaant’s naked body lying next to mine. He stirred, stretching his arms.He looked perfect, as always.

“Morning,” he replied calmly, yawning. I grabbed at the sheets to cover myself.

“That’s all you have to say about this?” I demanded, as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Good morning?” he revised, raising an eyebrow at me. He pulled his boxers back on, watching me in amusement. I vaguely registered that I was still sore from last night.I’d do it all over again.

“You don’t understand!” I exclaimed frantically, gathering my clothes while still trying to keep the sheets wrapped around my bare body. “I have a boyfriend now, Shaant!”

“It didn’t bother you last time, when I had a girlfriend,” he pointed out. “And you don’t have to- I mean, I’ve seen you naked before, so…” he trailed off, motioning to the sheet I was using to keep myself covered. He smirked as I glared at him.

“Did you not hear me? I said I have a boyfriend! This never happened, okay? We were drinking, and things just got-”

“You weren’t drunk, and neither was I,” he stated, frowning. “Boyfriend, huh? How long?” he asked conversationally. I stared at him, wondering why he seemed so indifferent to it.

“Two weeks,” I stated in annoyance. He nodded. “One night stand, Shaant. That’s all this was.”

“Right,” he said condescendingly, pulling his jeans and t-shirt back on. “See you next time, huh?” he asked, before slipping his shoes on and walking past me to the door.

I was about to yell back that there wouldn’t be a next time, but I stopped.

Who was I kidding?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I wandered into the kitchen, now put in a bad mood for the day as a result of Shaant’s cocky departure.

I poured myself some cereal, frowning all the while. I heard someone enter the kitchen behind me, but ignored it.

“So…” I heard Jeff say. I ignored him and grabbed the milk from the fridge.

“So…” I mocked, looking for a spoon as well. I hadn’t faced him yet.

“Do I know whoever it was that you did last night?” he asked casually.

“What?” I asked, my face turning red and praying that he didn’t see Shaant leave just minutes ago.

“Well, I’m just saying, I hardly saw you at all last night, and it definitely wasn’t Charli that left the apartment five minutes ago, so, do I know him?” he repeated.

“No,” I lied, hoping my face had returned to its normal shade as I sat at the kitchen table.

“Right,” he said, obviously not believing me, sitting across from me at the table. At that point, his phone started ringing, coming to my rescue. “What’s up?” he asked. He paused, listening to the other end. “Okay. We’ll meet you there. Bye.”

“We’ll meet who where, now?” I asked in confusion, chewing on my Lucky Charms.

“We’re going out to lunch with the guys,” he said, standing up. “I’ll go wake up our wonderful friend Charlize.” He headed for the hallway. “You might want to take a shower so you don’t smell like sex when we go to the restaurant,” he added, poking his head back in the doorway.

I scowled before showing him a particular finger.

He laughed obnoxiously before turning his back on me again.

I threw my spoon at him and smirked triumphantly as it collided with the back of his head.

“Ow, fuck!” he complained, rubbing it.

I smiled sweetly at him as he turned halfway around to give me a final glare before heading for Charli’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one, but what do I know?

...I'd love to know what YOU think.

Oh, and more Shaanty in the next chapter.

Thank you to my first commenters: Rebeccahayley, Miss.Smiles, and hockeyxgirlsxrock