Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Challenge/Excited

Jeff had invited me over for a movie night, only after ecstatically telling me how him and Charli were a couple now.

I congratulated him, managing to keep my jealousy hidden. He deserved a nice, straightforward girl.

Why couldn’t Riley be the same?

Because you never fall for the normal ones, the voice in my head pointed out.

Because you can’t stay away from the challenge.

I sat on the couch as everyone else tried to decide on a movie.

“I’ll get the popcorn,” she announced, as they debated over which movie to watch.

I knew she was avoiding me, and it only made me try harder. Funny how that works.

“Me too,” I said, getting off the couch. I caught her rolling her eyes and tried not to smile.

I followed her into the kitchen. She tossed the popcorn bag into the microwave, ignoring me.

I just leaned against the counter, watching as I tried to think of something to say to her.

She suddenly stepped in front of me. I stared at her in part surprise and part confusion. She pressed her hips to mine suggestively.

What the hell?

She continued to grind her hips against mine, not that I was complaining. She began planting kisses along my neck and running her fingers through my hair. I pressed back against her, knowing that I would soon be confronting a big problem, if you know what I mean. I wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her body pressed tight against mine. I closed my eyes and let out an involuntary moan.

I felt the front of my jeans getting tighter as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Shit.

She pressed even harder against me, causing me to groan in combined pleasure and frustration as I grew even bigger down there. I don’t know what she was trying to do to me, but it was working.

The microwave beeped, and she abruptly pulled away. My jaw dropped in disbelief as I stared at her. She ignored me, opening the cabinet and retrieving a large bowl for the popcorn.

Of course, Jeff chose the perfect moment to barge in without warning.

“What’s taking so-oh my God!” Jeff cried, covering his eyes as he saw my…problem. I groaned, knowing he would never let me live it down.

“What happened?” Dave called back.

“Nothing!” he called back, now smirking as I glared at him, feeling my face turn hot. “Shaant just got…excited…while getting the popcorn,” Jeff managed to get out, before bursting into a fit of hysterical laughter and heading back to the living room.

Meanwhile, Riley grabbed the bowl of popcorn without so much as looking at me.

I tried burning holes in the back of her head with my death glare.

“Tease,” I growled under my breath. But now what was I supposed to do?

I wasn’t about to take care of myself, so I had no choice but to wait it out.

Once I was presentable again, I dropped onto the couch beside Riley, ignoring Jeff’s snide snickers.

If this was the way she wanted to play it, then I would do the same.

Halfway through the movie, I started massaging her leg like I had at the pizzeria, waiting for a reaction. She didn’t give me one, and I began kissing the already marked skin of her neck in frustration.

“Everyone’s asleep…” I whispered into her ear, before kissing the skin just below it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks: doesn'tbelieveinlove, Jersey's Colder, & Annieface.