Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Sweat/Satisfaction

Next thing I knew, we were on her bed, clothes discarded on the floor, and I was panting heavily on top of her, sucking lightly on her collarbone.

“You know, you’re going to pay for what you did earlier,” I said, against her soft shoulder, gently biting down before returning to her neck.

“Oh, really?” she asked mockingly, but I could see right through it. She was starting to sweat, and I knew she was holding back out of pure stubbornness.

I didn’t answer, and instead thrust myself inside her.

She gasped in surprise before letting out one of those pleasurable moans she had been suppressing.

“Shaant!” she yelled, as I continued to thrust forcefully, repeatedly crashing my hips to meet hers. “Fuck!” she panted.

“God, Ri-” I groaned against her neck. She shivered. I picked up the pace, wanting to hear her yell my name again. “Why are you holding back on me, babe?” I breathed into her ear, making her shudder.

She attempted to glare, while I smirked at the pleasure of getting to her. I ran my fingertips down her waist, causing her to unexpectedly arch her back, and push me even farther in. I groaned loudly in satisfaction.

“Shit…” she moaned in defeat, digging her fingernails into my shoulders and leaving small, crescent-shaped marks in my skin. After a while, I eventually brought my pace up a notch.

Shaant!” she gave her satisfying scream and I collapsed on top of her, panting for breath.

Her chest heaved against mine, and we soon fell asleep.

I woke up hours later, rolling off of her.

She shifted in her sleep, a small frown turning the corners of her mouth downwards. She sighed and rolled over, hair flopping over onto her face.

I hesitated before getting out of her bed and dressing myself.

I pushed her hair away from her pretty face and paused before pressing a kiss to her temple. She heaved a sigh, stretching her arms in her sleep, and I took it as a sign to leave.
Part of me wanted to stay very badly, but if I were still here in the morning, we’d either start arguing, or she’d murder me for still being here. Obviously, I didn’t want either of the two.

I glanced back once at her perfect sleeping form before leaving the room.

I carefully made my way past the living room, where everyone else was still asleep, and out the front door, heading into the solitary morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks: lindseyyx6, Tobifangurl95, hockeyxgirlsxrock, bloodiprincess, Jersey's Colder,
Annieface, doesn'tbelieveinlove, revenge_is_mine.