Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Nothing/Badly

“Why do you have to act like you know everything?” she demanded in irritation, getting out of my car.

I raised an eyebrow.

“And why do you always do that?” she asked in exasperation, sounding even more aggravated, if possible.

“What do you mean?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Nothing,” she snapped, as I stuck my key in the lock.

“Shall we?” I asked, nodding in the general direction of my room.

She wordlessly followed me to my bedroom.

I eagerly slipped my tongue into her mouth, tangling my fingers in her hair as we made our way to the bed. She sat at the edge, pulling me down by the belt loops on my jeans. We continued to kiss as we leaned back on the bed. We pulled away for a breath.

“Maybe you should actually let me take you out sometime, I’m feeling a little bit used,” I said, not-so-subtly taking advantage of the brief pause.

“Don’t think so,” she breathed, in between kisses. I scoffed, giving a short half-laugh.

This was so like her.

“I just thought you might have lightened up since you broke up with whats-his-face and-”

“You know what? Forget it,” she interrupted in annoyance, now shoving me away. I sighed.

Now why did I have to go and ruin a perfectly good night?

She began to re-button her jeans and straighten her shirt. “You can go fuck yourself, if you’re so worked up,” she added, spitefully.

I wasn’t about to let her slip away again, just like she’s so good at.

I groaned impatiently, crashing my lips against hers as I grabbed her arms and pressed her flat against the bed again.

I released her arms only to ease her shirt off her body. She yanked mine over my head as well, and I felt slight elation that she wasn’t leaving anymore. My hands went to the middle of her back, and I had her bra off in one fluid motion. I tossed it somewhere to the side and her fingers ran down my stomach teasingly before she began unbuttoning my jeans. She managed to unzip them as well, which was a feat in itself, considering how big I had gotten so quickly. But her hands moved down my hips, sliding my jeans off as far as possible. I impatiently kicked them off before yanking hers off, too. I slid my fingers back up her legs and under her panties before I easily pulled them off as well.

She tugged at the waistband of my boxers, fingers tickling me like feathers.

I suppressed a low moan as she slowly pulled them off. I quickly reached over her to the night stand for a condom. I couldn’t wait anymore.

I rolled onto my back to put it on, and she hovered over me, aligning herself before I eased myself into her. She gave a loud moan and a shudder.

I grabbed her waist as I began to thrust my hips against hers, moving quickly. She moved with me, trying to catch up with my fast pace. She was breathing irregularly, sounding as if she might pass out.

But I couldn’t slow myself down. I wanted this so badly.

I needed this.

“I can…go…fuck myself…huh?” I taunted, in between thrusts.

“Shut up!” she groaned, almost there. She soon came and I gripped her waist again, coming into her with one final thrust before I let go and she rolled off of me.

She was still panting like crazy.

I waited until her breathing went back to normal.

“Ri?” I asked tentatively.

She didn’t answer; she had fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks: Tobifangurl95, Angela Marie, Jersey's Colder, addicted to words, revenge_is_mine, & decaydancewh0re