Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Wait/Remembering

“So Riley and Charli should be here tomorrow afternoon…”

“Wait, wait, wait. You never said Riley was coming,” I interrupted Jeff. The three of them glanced at each other. “You better be joking,” I growled, waiting for one of them to say they were just fucking with me.

Unfortunately, their faces remained serious and the next day…

“There is no way in hell I am sharing a room with that prick!” she exclaimed, after Jeff gave us all room assignments, causing a few people in the lobby to stare.

“And there is no way in hell I am sharing a room with that bitch!” I retorted. She glared at me murderously.

As if she was the victim here.

As if I were the one at fault.

“Switch us,” I commanded, turning to Dave and Tom.

Dave and Tom glanced unsurely at Jeff for instruction.

“Fuck no. We’re sick of you two acting like fucking first graders. Get over it or get on with it, because now you’re just getting on everybody’s nerves,” Jeff said.

“Fuck you, asshole,” I growled, snatching the key from his hand.

We wordlessly made our way to our room, matching scowls on our faces.

She froze as she entered the room, and I raised my eyebrows as I made the same observation but didn’t say anything.

“I’m not sleeping in the same bed as you,” she glared, changing into her pajamas.

“One of us can sleep on the floor,” I stated, getting under the covers.

“Such a gentleman,” she muttered under her breath. I rolled my eyes, scowling.

“Fuck you, bitch,” I growled. “Sleep on the floor if you don’t like it.”

I was through playing the nice guy.

After what she put me through?

Yeah, right.

“Fuck you, asshole,” she shot back.

“You already did. Fucked me over, that is,” I added nastily. I saw thepretty blush creeping up her neck before she slid into the complete opposite side of the bed.

She rolled over to face the wall, and I laid on my back, watching her out of the corners of my eyes. Her delicate shoulders rose with every breath she took. I ran my eyes up to her neck, remembering all the marks I had left on her all those months ago. I shivered, remembering all the marks she had left on me as well.

Not this again.

I rolled over to face the wall, trying to think of anything but her.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so we revisit the fun mean times... : )