Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Blush/She

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I yawned and stretched before grabbing my toothbrush and heading for the bathroom.

The shower stopped, and she stuck her head out to glare at me. I brushed my teeth, trying not to think about what she wasn’t wearing.

“Get out!” she yelled at me. I waited until I was done brushing my teeth before answering.

“I’ve seen you naked plenty of times before,” I reminded her, shutting off the water and putting my toothbrush down. “Trust me, babe. It’s nothing special,” I said, taking pleasure in her attractive blush returning from last night.

“Just get the hell out,” she growled. I left with a smirk on my face.

It seemed like forever until she came out again.

“Took you long enough,” I muttered under my breath before I could help myself.

“Fuck you,” she replied foully, putting her things away.

“I bet you’d love to,” I retorted, rummaging through my suitcase for clean clothes. I discreetly glanced at her. She flushed angrily, biting her lip attractively.

It was such a turn on.

I instinctively came up behind her, leaning down close to her. She quickly turned to glare. I put my mouth right by her ear, feeling her tense up and feeling the heat from her blush.

“Too bad I’m not that easy anymore,” I breathed.

She shoved me away roughly before storming out the door.

I didn’t know what her problem was.

She was the one being difficult here.

She was the one that used me.

She was the one getting me worked up against my will.

I stalked out of the room and down to Charli and Jeff’s room, completely ready to complain.

“Why does she have to be such a fucking bi-” I began, as soon as Jeff opened the door. I scowled and stopped, seeing her already here. She glared right back and Jeff and Charli rolled their eyes impatiently.

“Shaant, will you stop acting like a pissy little girl?” Jeff asked. I moved my glare to Jeff. “And stop being such a bitch,” he added to Riley, wiping thatstunning stupid smirk off her face.

I stormed back out wordlessly, to Tom and Dave’s room.

They opened the door for me and I flopped down onto an armchair in their room, still fuming.

They raised an eyebrow at each other as I raked my hands through my hair, thoughts entering my mind too fast for me to keep logical track of.

“She just came to fucking mess with me, didn’t she?” I muttered angrily, clenching my hands into fists.

I looked up in time for Tom and Dave to exchange a weary glance, but I ignored it and kept the rest of my thoughts to myself.

I couldn’t go back to the room yet.