Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Groceries/Silly

I woke up to see Jeff’s face inches away from my own. He abruptly woke up as well, making the moment even weirder.

“Holy fuck, Jeff!” I exclaimed, shoving him away from me. “Are you trying to scare the hell out of me?”

“Do you know how creepy your living room is in the dark?” he asked.

“Jesus, Jeff. You could’ve at least asked before you got in my bed,” I said, rolling my eyes at the ceiling as I sat up. “What if I liked to sleep naked or something?”

“But you don’t-”

“That’s not the point, stupid-ass!”

“Yeah, Jeffy. Getting into someone’s bed without their consent is called sexual harassment,” Charli agreed, poking her head in the doorway. He winced at the “Jeffy.”

“Or rape,” I muttered, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

“It’s not rape if I didn’t-”

“Don’t talk about that!” I exclaimed, covering my ears. “I don’t want to know what it would be like with you!”

“I’m not sure if I should be offended or grateful that you don’t want to sleep with me,” he shot back.

“Fuck you,” I grumbled, before getting out of the bed. Jeff’s eyes bugged out as he registered that I was only wearing underwear and a small tank top. “STOP STARING! It was hot last night, okay?!” I glared, before leaving and stomping toward the bathroom.

“Get used to it, Jeffy. You’re living with girls now,” Charli informed him, seeing as she was wearing pajama shorts and a sports bra.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

“Jeffy!” Charli sang out, coming into the living room, where Jeff and I were watching tv.

“Huh?” he asked blankly, turning away from the screen.

“It’s your week to buy the groceries,” she informed him, shoving a list into his hands.

I read the list over his shoulder, snickering.

“Are you serious?” he demanded incredulously, jabbing a finger at the list.

“Yes, I’m serious,” she retorted.

And the list went:

Tampons
Razors
Condoms
Deodorant
Nail Polish(Blue)
Pregnancy Test

…and so on with items of the same sensitive nature.

“You’re telling me you honestly need a pregnancy test?” he demanded of her. I snorted in laughter and he glared at me.

“Okay, maybe you can cross that one off,” she said, sighing dramatically.

“And what are we supposed to eat?” he asked.

“Oh, Jeffy. You’re so silly. That’s on the other side of the list,” she said, leaning down and pinching his cheek as if he were a three-year-old. She flounced off to the kitchen.

He sighed, rolling his eyes at the ceiling.

“Silly Jeffy,” I mimicked, patting his head a few times before joining Charli.

“I hate you guys,” he muttered under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerrrr........Kinda had to show more of what goes on at home, hah.

I enjoyed making Jeff a bit of a creeper in this one. Oh, and I snuck some foreshadowing into the grocery list. ; )

Comments would be lovely.