Slightly Bruised and a Little Bit Used

Classy/Fingers

I woke up, slowly registering that there were black marks on my arms that hadn’t been there last night. I rubbed my eyes in case I was seeing things, but unfortunately, I wasn’t.

I stuck out my arm to read what the letters scrawled on said.

Property of Jeff Czum

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

“Jeff!” I shouted in annoyance.

“Yes?” he replied innocently, as he watched me examine my arms, looking amused.

“What the-”

Fuck!” came Charli’s scream from across the hall. She stalked into the room, glaring at Jeff murderously.

My eyes quickly travelled over her arms to see Jeff’s work. He laughed before seeing the look on her face, and I had to stifle my laughter as well. Classic Jeff.

I am Jeff’s whore

“Classy, Jeff. Real classy,” I said, rolling my eyes, as Charli tried to repeatedly punch him in the stomach, which he blocked.

“What? I’m just making sure no one messes with my girls when we go out tonight,” he said as he slung an arm around each of our shoulders, earning him a simultaneous elbow to the ribcage from both of us.

“Ow! What the hell? You two do shit to me when I’m asleep, you make me buy you tampons, now we’re even!” he exclaimed, massaging his ribs. “Do you know how embarrassing that was?” he demanded.

Charli flounced back across the hall to her room, muttering a ‘fuck you’ under her breath.

“Oh, come on, Jeff,” I said. “They probably just thought you were a drag queen. Maybe a hermaphrodite.” He gave a glare and a scowl, crossing his arms.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

After failed attempts of washing the Sharpie off of my arms, I managed I find a black jacket to wear over my dress, concealing Jeff’s handiwork.

Charli, on the other hand, had no such luck, and pouted the whole way to the club, self-consciously trying to conceal her arms.

We approached Dave, his girlfriend, Tom, and Shaant and sat down at the table they were saving.

They raised their eyebrows once they saw Charli’s arms.

“Shut the fuck up,” she snapped at them, sitting down. They didn’t say anything.

“She knows it’s true, she just doesn’t want to admit it,” Jeff explained, sitting down next to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Jeff, if you fucking touch me there again, I swear I’ll chop your fingers off!” she exclaimed, as his hands slipped farther down and she shoved him away. “You can’t play your fucking guitar without fingers, Jeff! Think about that!” I snorted in laughter and the guys looked amused as Jeff cautiously backed away, putting up his hands in defense.

I slipped my jacket off without thinking.

And now the guys were staring at my arms as well. I stared back in confusion before yanking my jacket back on.

“Better than being Jeff’s whore,” Charli muttered under her breath, still glaring at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to give Jeff his revenge. Next one is back to the storyline.

Comments would be nice anyways. : )