Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

001.

I slowly slid into the back seat of my mom civic, slouching down. My head was pounding with pain, hangover clearly making it's way to me. She slammed the driver said door, leaving my father standing and talking to a insurence agent. The nose echoed in my head, making my grabbed both sides and groan.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore, Addison." My mom muttered. I know I had let her down, my father too. But I wasn't about to live up to their high standards. Wearing proper clothing, no sex, not slouching, absoultely no elbows on the table, no loud music, hair pulled back, and did I say no sex? They're uptight, snobby little pain in the asses.

"Neither do I, mother." I said as we pulled up to the house.
"Look, just go take asprin and go to bed. Me and your father will discuss your punishment in the mean time, then call you down. Now go." She demanded, pointing up the stairs. I heard her mutter something incoherent and flip on the living room lights.

---

"Addison Rae Barackat! Get down here right now!" My father yelled. I groaned, rolling slowly off my bed. I got downstairs, they were both sitting on the love seat. I plopped down in the recliner across from them, sighing lowly.

"Now, we've decided your punish. But first, you need to understand the effects of your actions. You cost me.." His voice faded out and I began daydreaming, wondering what my creative parents could come up with.
"Addison! Are you listening to your father!" My mom snapped.
"Yes!" I spat, sitting up straight.
"Now, you can pick which punishment you want. I know your not going enjoy either, so just tell us tonight. Whichever you pick, you'll be leaving for in two days." She explained.
"So," my father began, "you pick from either going to the Military school upstate or going on tour with your brother."

I sat up straight, looking at him with bewilderment. He smirked, knowing I was probably mentally drilling his head into the wall with a screwdriver.
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. DON'T FUCKING DO THAT TO ME!" I screamed, making my mother cringe.
"Addison, sit down this instance. Your going to pick one, and that's final."
"Fine, military school." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Then tour with your brother it is. Go to bed and start packing tomorrow, you'll be getting your plane ticket soon." They both stood up and walked up the stairs.

Tour? With All Time Low? This has GOT to be a nightmare.