Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

011.

So we split up. It was me, Jack, Zack, and Mason. Then you had Trace, Alex, Rian, Anthony and Blake. I was fine with my group, as long as Jack was there it was fine. Zack was slowly, but surely, becoming one of my great friends since my few days on tour with them, and Mason? Didn't really even know him.

I was a bit upset that Alex wasn't with us. I wasn't even sure why I had that little ping in my stomach, maybe it was because of last night.

Maybe not.
Shut up, stupid brain.
..Was I talking to myself? Pleaseeee tell me I hadn't gone that insane.

But we headed out, going to a strip mall. It was ginormous. It had pretty much any shop a regular mall had, plus more. We stopped at Victoria's Secret first, much too my dismay. I'm not saying they didn't have cute stuff, because they did. I just didn't like it. I perfered comfortable under garments.

Then we went to Hot topic. I got a cool Escape the Fate shirt, and Pokemon house shoes. Jack decided to get a Twlight shit with Bella on it, he metioned something about her being hot. We then went to the dollar store and I got sour patch kids along with a pepsi. We visited a few more stores beside we ended up in a salon. I wanted to change my hair desperately.

I told the guys to wait outside, I didn't want them to know what I was doing. My hair was currently a jet back, and was starting to bore me. I asked the woman to bleach it compleltely blonde, then dye it brown and put in pink highlights. It was a crazy stunt, but I wanted to do it. I think I could pull it off. She started, and finished about and hour later. It took forever because she took her time, not wanting to mess up. I think she recongized Jack or something and didn't want to mess up "a famous person's sisters hair." But not that I could argue though. By the time she was finished, it looked amazing. I paid for the entire thing, and left

When I got outside, the guys were sitting on a bench and curb a few feet away from the shop door.

"Hey." I said. They all looked up, studing me.

"Whatever your selling, we're not interested." Jack groaned, obviously bored.

"Oh, poor Jackie doesn't like buying things from random people on the sidewalk?" I laughed. He turned and looked at me fully, giving me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Addison?" Zack asked, confused.

"The one and only. What, hair look bad or something?"

"No, it looks pretty awesome. I like it." He replied. I shook my head and sat on the curb beside him, looking at the rest of the guys.

"Damn Addy. Didn't even recongize you sis." Jack said, still looking at my hair.

"Yeah, you look like a completely different person." Mason complimented. Before I had a
chance to thank them, Jack phone started buzzing. He began talking to whoever it was, then asked everyone if they were hungry. We all said yeah, so he told the person something about meeting up and eating. I checked my phone to see we had been out for almost six hours, it hadn't seemed like it.

Everyone met up and Subway outside the mall strip, and we all figured out what we wanted. Me and Alex wanted Arbys, Jack and Anthony decided on Burker King, and everyone else wanted Subway.

Me and Alex walked over to the restuarunt, standing in line. I decided to get a three piece chicken strip meal with curly fries. Alex got a roast beef or something, I wasn't paying attention. We stood and waiting for our food, there were a few people in front of us.

"So, I like your hair." Alex told me.

"Thanks. It's definitely different."

"That's for sure. So um, why was I in your room last night, and bed?" He asked. I knew that question was bound to be asked sometime soon. I sighed, coming up with an answer.

"Um, you got really drunk. Jack couldn't put you in your room due to some actions Rian was lets say, enduring, and they asked if you could crash in my room since I had an extra bed. That's how."

"Oh, okay. Did anything happen between us? Just wondering." He asked, actually looking nervous for the first time I've talked to him.

"Erhm, no." I shook my head. "Nothing happened."

"Alright. Hey, our foods ready. Come on' the guys might be waiting." He went and picked up or food and we paid, and left to meet up with the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
i fucking love you guys! forreal!
i love the comments you guys give me.

erhm, this was a little bit of a filler,
I just didn't post last night and had to post something.
let me know what you think?