Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

013.

I listened to Michaela laugh on the phone the next night as I was retelling her the story of the pranks we pulled on the guys. I sat in my hotel room alone, with my laptop in front of me and my Myspace page opened. I was uploading the photos me and Zack had took from last night. I made a complete new album titled 'Mine and Zack's Pranks.'

"Hey dude, go look at the new pictures on my myspace." I told Michaela.

"Oh my god! Look at Jack!" She laughed, "I'm going to leave a comment!"

"Alright." A few minutes later, 'New Photo Comments!" appeared on my homepage. I clicked the link, sending me a picture to the one of Jack. It read 'aw! look at Jackie! He's so adorable!'

"Michaela, your a dork." I informed her.

"But, but.. Look at him! You've gotta love a face like his!" She giggled, the smile on her face obvious.

"I have to love him, he's my brother." After I finished my sentence, Jack and Alex bust in the door, Jack's laptop in his hand.

"Speak of the devil. Can I help you?" I asked them, hushing Michaela who was screaming 'Is it Jack!?" over and over again.

"Take those pictures off myspace! Right now!" Jack bellowed, and Alex nodded his head fast.

"Why?! There's already a comment on the one of you." I told him. He shrunched up his face in confusion, and refreshed the page. He clicked the one of him, and read the comment.

"Oh look! Jack's gotta crush!" Alex sang, laughing. I smiled at him, shaking my head. Michaela groaned on the other end of the phone, banging around on something. I heard her scream, and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"What the fuck Michaela?" I groaned, my ear still ringing from her outburst. Jack and Alex both looked at me, both with different looks in their eyes. Jack had this confused yet amused look, while Alex looked uninterested.

"Jack just added me on myspace!" She chirped.

"You screamed in my ear for that?" I groaned, laying down on the bed.

"Yes! It's just different cause he's your brother. Hey! He just sent me a message!"

"Hey Jack, catch!" I said, throwing him my cell phone. I ran out my room, with Alex behind me. I pulled my door shut behind me, laughing. Alex pushed his ear to the door, trying to listen in. I pulled him from the door.

"Let my best friend and.. brother. Gah that's wierd to think about! Have their privacy!" I laughed pulling him down the hallway.

"Dude, let's go to the arcade! Theres one a few blocks away from here!" Alex exclaimed, clapping his hands together. I shot him a look, and sighed.

"Fine. Let's go get Jack's wallet and go before he notices it's gone." We went to Jack's room, were Zack was laying in the floor looking at a "J-14" magazine. You know? One of those little teenie magazines with the Jonas Brothers decorating the cover page. Yeah, one of those. I quickly grabbed the wallet and left the room, to see Alex coming out of his.

We walked down the street, looking at all the lights around. It was beatiful, for a lack of better words. It was truely amazing. Probably not as good as I had always pictures Times Square to be, but definitely something worth seeing. We made it to the arcade, and it had only a few people in it. Alex got excited, and hopefully your minds are OUT of the gutter, and ran towards a DDR game. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He played a shitload of games, and dragged my along to play in a few too.

About three hours later, we left. It was midnight, and pitch black outside. Stars dotted the sky, way too many to count. The neon lights from the stores, resturants, etc, flashed and flickered, making everything glow once more. We walked back to the hotel, and made our way to our floor.

"I'll talk to you later Alex." I said, getting my room key from my pocket. I turned around to thank him when I was pushed into the wall. Alex's body pressed against mine, him breathing slowly. His lips lingered on mine, then pushed themselves on mine completely. It took a second for my body to register what he was doing, until I kissed back. The door of the elevator pingged, opening slowly. Me and Alex quickly seperated, to just see an elderly couple step out.

I grabbed Alex by his shirt when they walked away, continuing our make-out session. The door next to us opened, laughing coming from inside. I pushed Alex off quickly, seeing Jack step out.

"Where have you two been!" He yelled, probably waking up the entire floor.

"Arcade." We said at the same time. I laughed and shook my head.

"I think I'm going to go to bed guys, night." I said, my eyes lingering on Alex a bit longer than needed. I slid past Jack into my room, and flopped down on my bed, falling asleep a few minutes afterwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
..heh.

okay! sorry i didn't get a update out sooner! i was going to put one up last night but it was storming like crazy! and i didn't want my laptop to get fcked up. you know?

NEW LAYOUT! You guys like it? I hope so. i got bored and figured out how to make one. now, all i need to know is how do you get a banner to show at the top? because i'll make one if i figure out where it goes and everything.

SEVEN STARS.
omg, you don't know how happy that makes me.
forreal=] thanks guys.