Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

Addy, Would You Turn Me On.

"I'm so sorry Jack. We should've told you." I muttered, bowing my head. I glanced at Alex, who was copying me.

"I just can't believe you two have been sneaking around having sex everywhere and then lying to us about everything. Especially you, Alex, your supposed to be my best damn friend. And you go around and fuck my sister. And Addison, I'm really disappointed in you. I never expected something like this from you. Mom and dad sent you out for a reason. Not to get into predicaments like this." Jack sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I'm going to call mom, and buy you a plane ticket. I don't think staying here will be the best thing for you Adds." Jack walked away, leaving me with tears in my eyes and Alex standing quietly beside me.

"Addison I didn- " I cut him off, not wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Alex. JUST SHUT UP. Your the reason all of this is happening to me! If you wouldn't had.. done whatever you did! I wouldn't be having to leave. Just. Just fuck yourself and leave me the hell alone!" I screamed the last part, and ran off to the back of the bus. I climbed in my bunk, stuffing my face into the pillow.

The curtain was drawn, and a whispering sound was made.
"Addison. Addison.. wake up!"


"Don't make me go! Please don't!" I screamed, scooting to the wall beside my bunk. Michaela looked at me confused, shaking her head.
"Addison, your dreaming. Calm down. Look, the guys just stopped for their next venue. We, are having girl time!" She clapped, pulling me from my bunk.
"Alright alright! Just let me get dressed and stuff!" I yelled, swatting away at her hand. She smiled and skipped off towards the front of the bus, humming a random tune to herself. I got up, and fount a random pair of dark blue skinny jeans on the floor. I wasn't sure whether they were mine or not, but they fit perfectly. I slipped on my vans, and a red wife beater. I grabbed my phone and debt card, sliding them both into my back pocket. My eyeliner was only smeared slightly, and my hair had loose curls.

I met her at the front of the bus, which was completely silent because the tapping of her laptop keys. I grunted, getting her attention. She shut her computer and got up, leading us to the bus exit.

"Hey Adds! Michaela! Where y'all headed to?" Zack called out, waving us down. We stopped and waiting for him to catch up.
"I decided that me and Addison needed girl time, so I'm dragging her around downtown with me." Michaela replied for us, pulling me. We walked from the venue's parking lot, down the sidewalk. People buzzed around quickly, probably trying to get last minute shopping in for Christmas. I had already gotten Jack's gift. He told me some odd name thing, so I went and got it. I had no fucking idea what the hell it was, but it was some game for play station or xbox 360.

We walked around for a few minutes, Michaela would stop suddenly, jump up and down and run into a store. I would either follow, or sit on a nearby bench if there was one. I stood outside a random store she walked into, scanning the area for a bench. There wasn't one, so I choose to lean against the brink building. I watched people walk by, some talking on their phones, others clutching onto their bags for dear life. A group of guys walked by me, one winking on their way past. I scoffed, rolling my eyes and walking into the store Michaela had gone into...

"Thanks for such an awesome show guys! We had an amazing time!" Alex yelled into the microphone, making the crowd go wild. Rian threw his drums sticks into the crowd while Jack threw his picks. Zack tackled me in a hug, spinning me around. He wasn't extremely sweating, like Jack was. Jack had picked up Michaela, completely drenching her like they did to me one night.

They had to do a meet-and-greet tonight, and we had decided to tag along. After the guys had cleaned up, they met with the kids in the back. I walked into the room, and right away spotted the guys from the street earlier. He looked at me, holding the smirk on his lips from earlier in the day. I rolled my eyes, scooting closer to were Michaela was standing. She was watching girls swoon over Jack, batting their eyes and flirting alot. It didn't bother me, seeing I had lived with him a long time and saw the girls he snuck in when mom and dad were asleep.

Jack was putting on a show, you could tell. He didn't like these girls, it was obvious. He was interested in Michaela, I had a long discussion with him about it last night matter-of-factly. Alex though, he was something else. He knew I had feelings for him, but didn't care whether I saw him flirting with the harlots that were a poor excuse of females or not. It didn't matter, we weren't together anyways. Hell, I might as well have some fun too.

I made my way through the crowd, stopping in front of the guy from earlier. He smiled, which I returned.

"Hey, I'm Addison." I grinned, glancing towards Alex. He was starring dead at me, but turned his attention to some chick when he saw I was looking at him.
"Greg, and I believe I saw you earlier." He laughed, smirking again. We talked for at least a good twenty minutes. Let me tell you, this guy was the most boring person I've talked to in my life. I talked anyways, just to see if it bugged Alex. One by one, the girls started leaving, and the guys were almost ready to leave.

"Hey Addison. Your brothers ready to go. C'mon." Alex said to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned and glared at him, but let him keep his arm in place. I turned back to the dude, who's name I had forgotten already, and let him know I had a good time talking to him. I pulled myself from Alex, and walked out of the room. He followed me, grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"Are you on drugs? Did you not notice that guys was checking you out the entire time you were talking to him?" He asked in all seriousness.
"Well, I didn't. Damn." I shrugged my shoulders, and started skipping. He stopped me yet again, but making me face him completely, keeping his hands on my shoulders.
"Dammit Addison. You need to be careful. Guys like that just want to get into the pants of girls like you." I swear, my eyes grew to the size of plates, my mouth dropping.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean!" I snipped, shoving his arms off my shoulders. "If anything, you need to think before you talk Alex. Because, that seems to be the exact thing your doing right now." He faced dropped, and he shook his head.
"That's not the only thing I want from you Addison."
"Then prove it." Right after the words left my mouth, Alex cupped my face gently and kissed my lips. It was slow at first, but grew faster and hotter by the minute. We broke apart before we ended up stripping naked in the hallway, and took a breath.

"..Addison?" A voice asked, sounding completely confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
JUST IN CASE you didn't know, the parts in purple are from a dream.

i like this chapter, alot actually. even though it's pretty long in my opinion. i wonder who caught them, though! could be Jack, or maybe Michaela. who knows? haha. :]

please comment and subscribe, please?
it'll mean loads, I'm not even kidding.