Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

if you want to hit the floor,

I sat in my bunk, with Michaela on the other side. We were the only two on the bus, the guys were out getting everyone breakfast.

"So how long has this been going on?" She asked, texting someone on her cell phone. Probably her mom, since she hasn't called her any.
"Since what's been going on?" I asked back, writing in my notebook.
"Don't play stupid with me Addison!" She cried, hitting me on the shoulder. I rubbed the spot and laughed. "You know what I'm talking about!"
"Well, maybe like two weeks into the tour?" I said, in more of a question than statement.
"THAT'S BEEN LIKE, THREE MONTHS!" She screamed and jumped up, hitting her head on the bunk above mine. She groaned, rubbing her head and whining. I closed my notebook and shoved it back into it's place, and dragging her out of my bunk. We went into the kitchen area, and got some ice from the freezer for her head.
"So you've been sleeping with Alex for three months?"
"Yeah, I guess. It doesn't actually seem that long form my point of view, but yeah." The guys came back onto the bus, and our conversation ended. They gave us our food, and we all piled up into front. I was sitting on Zack's lap since they're weren't alot of seats, place I wanted to steal one of his french toast sticks. I ate my hash browns and pancakes, and pulled out my laptop. My homepage opened, MSN showing. I clicked a link about the top ten videos of 2008. A Miley Cyrus spoof to 7 Things showed up, so I clicked it. A [little funny] looking girl appeared on the screen, singing things about things guys don't have to do. By the end, me and Zack were laughing so hard I thought I might throw up my food.

"What are y'all laughing at?" Jack asked, his mouth full of food. I calmed down, and shoved my laptop on the table towards the rest of the guys and Michaela. Michaela ended up laughing on the floor, while the others were clutching their stomachs. A loud knock came from the bus door, and Mason and Trace walked in. I shut my laptop and put an innocent look on my face, smiling nicely at the two of them.

"Don't smile at me like that, it makes it seem like your up to something." Trace said to me, shaking his head. I frowned, and hid my head into the crook of Zack's neck. I felt the vibrations of him chuckling against my head.

"Maybe she is up to something." Michaela said, laughing. Trace and Mason glanced between her and me, and then we busted out laughing, along with the ATL crew. Anthony and Blake soon came onto the bus, and I was surprised it hadn't managed to reach maximum capacity. All of Metro Station shot us confused looks, probably questioning our sanity. I reopened my laptop, pulling the video back up on you tube, seeing I added it to my favorites. I played the video for them, and they ended up all laughing, besides Trace.

"That doesn't surprise me. When you write a song about a frizzy-headed 10 year old boy, you should be ready for stuff like that." Trace said, shaking his head once again.

"OMG. He's like, 16! And he doesn't have frizzy hair and is so adorable! I mean, look at all their songs about love even though they're all teenagers. Besides Kevin, who's too old for little boy bands." Michaela said, flipping her hair and biting her lip trying not to laugh. I failed miserably, falling onto the floor with laughter. My laughter slowly turned into wheezing, and to the point where I couldn't breathe. Jack dropped to my side, grabbing onto me.

"Addy! Where's your inhaler!" He cried.
"I. Think it's-" Everything around me started turning black, and I heard Jack yell for the driver to go to the closet hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
...filler much? lol. sorry guys, i know it sucks.
but year, if you didn't realize, she had asthma.
which, really really sucks. I've got it, and it makes running a bitch.

can i get more comment, please?