Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

002

My mom threw a large suitcase on my bed, telling me that the passport was in there and I need to get packed, by tonight. I began shoving things into it, bras and underwear, all my band shirts and skinny jeans, converses and vans, all personal hygiene stuff, my phone and ipod charger. I was finished by 5:46 P.M. My brother texted me, telling me he was excited to see me.

It's been two and 4 months since I've seen him. He's constantly on tour, and when he isn't, he lives a few hours away. I loved him to death, about the only family member I actually did. He was about as wild as me, too. He drank, alot, when he was my age. He didn't touch drugs, at all. He did party, though. I replied, telling him that he better be excited, cause I've changed. I'm not sure if mother has told him anything about me in the two years, but if she did, probably just the good stuff that makes me seem like a saint.

I woke up the next morning, laying on my suitcase. It was bulging open slightly, a few clothes hanging out. I showered, changed clothes, and slipped on my ragged chucks, and straightened my hair. I grabbed my case, and tossed it down the stairs, and watched it tumble down. I had my passport in my Nightmare Before Christmas jacket, along with my cell phone and ipod. A note sat on a table beside the door. My mom told me to go ahead and take her car to the airport, her and dad would pick it up later. She left $400, so it could help me along with the tour. Like that much money would last me on a six month tour.

---

The airplane landed, and I didn't think I could be more jetlagged. The drive to the airport, getting on the plane, and the two hour ride was tiring. I sat in one of the plastic chairs, waiting for Jack. I sat for around 16 minutes (not like I was counting), until I caught sight of the skunk-headed boy. He was hopping around like an idiot, with coffee in hand.

"ADDISON!" He yelled, waving his free hand like a mad man. I laughed, mainly at his idocy. I stood up and walked towards him, lugging my suitcase along with me. He wrapped me in a bear hug, making me weez.
"Jacckk, I can't breathe!" I coughed out. He let go and laughed.
"Sorry about being late! I fount this lounge and it had free coffee! So I decided to get one then maybe two." He said in one sentence. I shook my head, and told him we need to go, that my suitcase was heavy. We walked out to his car, and I threw my case in the trunk. I jumped up front, where Jack was blarring Cobra Starships "Kiss My Sass." He began dancing, and singing along with Gabe. I joined in, getting a few odd looks from the passerbys.

We pulled up into the back of a venue, where they were playing tomorrow night. He got my suitcase, and led me to one of the buses. He opened the doors, revealing two guys sitting on a couch. They looked up from the TV as Jack threw my case onto a bottom bunk.

"You must be Addison. Jack's told us about you." A cute strawberry-blonde stood up. "I'm Zack." He introduced. "That over there is Rian." He pointed to the other guy, who was now looking back at the TV. I nodded, and smiled.

"He isn't always like this, Addy. He just really gets into Americas Next Top Model." Jack whispered in my ear. I snorted, getting a glance from Rian.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY LOOFAH BAR, JACK?!" A voice boomed from the bathroom. A guy stepped out, his bottom half wrapped with a bright yellow fluffy towel. I looked at him with bewilderment, but scanned his body over. He was definitely hot. He had brown hair with a blonde chunk. Jack, Rian, and Zack busted out into fits of laughters. Jack was holding onto a counter he was standing beside, and Rian was on the floor. I broke out into hysterics, clutching onto my side.

Alex stood there awkwardly before backing back into the bathroom, completely humilated.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the subs and comments, guys.

and Jersey's Colder, she doesn't hate him, lol. just doesn't want to be stuck on a tour bus with them for a while. :]