Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

Another Sleepless Night

"A FEW TIMES BEEN AROUND THAT TRACK BUT YOUR ASS IS STILL FAT IS GUNNA STAY LIKE THAT! CAUSE I AIN'T YOUR HOLLABACK BOY!" Michaela and I belted out the lyrics with Gabe on the bus, dancing and jumping around. It was about 8 in the morning, and all the guys except Rian were asleep. He joined us once, when we were singing Check Yes Juliet, but decided it "wasn't his scene."

"ADDISON! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jack yelled from his bunk, earning a few moans that sounded like Zack. I heard a loud 'thud' before Zack emerged.

"What the hell are you two doing up this early?" He whined, rubbing his eyes.

"We're in California!" We screamed in sync, giggling afterwards. "Plus, Addison had some candy stashed and we ate it all. All five bags of sour gummy worms." Michaela added, licking her lips.

"WHERE?!" Jack said, running in. He looked around frantically, trying to find the candy.

"We ate it all!" I said, grinning. He shot his eyes towards us, then glared at me. My eyes widened, knowing what he was probably going to do. He took one step towards me, and I took two back. He lunged at me, tackling me to the floor. I groaned as Jack straddled my hips and began shaking me violently.

"I WANT SOUR GUMMY WORMS!" He cried, still shaking me.
"OKAY OKAY OKAY!" I'LL GET YOUR DAMN GUMMY WORMS JACK!" I yelled at him, pushing him off me. He grinned, smiling triumphantly. I sat on the couch beside Rian, while Michaela was perched in Jack's lap. It was safe enough to say they were dating.

A Month and [around] one week later.

Alex was sitting outside the bus on a bench, helping me color on a coloring book. We had been outside for around 40 minutes now, Zack and Rian had ran off to some guitar store. Michaela and Jack made us leave the bus for some "alone time." Once, we heard Jack yell her name, and that's when the other two took off. We had walked to a dollar store, and I insisted on getting a coloring book and crayons.

"Hand me the green." I said to him, without looking at him.
"But I'm using it!" He replied, putting a green yellow in my hand.
"Please?" I asked, batting my eyes at him. I obliged, putting the regular green into my palm. I smiled, and leaned over to kiss his lips gently. He gripped my head, pulling me towards him. The simple kiss soon turned into a full make-out scene, or coloring books completely disregarded. His hands trailed up my torso, raising my shirt up slightly.

"Dude! What the hell are you two doing?!" Zack asked, stopping in his tracks a few feet from us. Rian ran into his back, and glanced around him, eyes widening when he saw the scene. I jumped away from Alex, pulling my shirt down.
"Dammit, not again." I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
it's coming to an end soon :[
i enjoyed writing this, seriously.
but! I've got the sequel planned out. and I'm finishing this tonight.

-smiles mischievously.-
oh baby, is it going to be good.
baby, being the key word D: