Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

I'll Be Waiting Miles and Miles Away

ADDISON'S POV.

Jack stared at us, his eyes huge. Michaela stood behind him, trying to compose some face. I wasn't exactly sure what was going through her mind, but I definitely knew about Jack's.

"What the hell is going on here?!" He yelled, pulling us from the closet.

"Um.. we were trying to find a broom?" I asked, more than a statement.
"The fucking broom's on the back of the door!" He said, slamming the door shut. I was taken aback by the anger in his voice, it scared me.

"We'll talk after the show." He said towards me, so much hatred in his voice. I had tears brimming my eyes, and I almost collapsed on the spot. "And you, we have a show to do. I'll deal afterwards, too." Jack walked off, Alex slowly walking after him. He glanced back at me, but was pulled forward by Alex. Michaela rushed to my side, making an attempt to comfort me.

"How long has this been going on?" Jack asked me as we sat in the dressing room, while the rest of the guys were at a meet and greet.

"Truthfully?" He nodded.

"Two weeks after tour started." He grimaced, and shook his head.

"You know, when Mom asked me to let you go on tour with us, I was excited. Never once did I think you would be fucking my best friend behind my back Addison. I expected more from you, well, not exactly. I knew you would probably get some on tour, just not with Alex. I didn't think he would, either. I alway figured Mason, seeing he always watches you when your around." I gave him a confused look, which pretty much described the way my brain was. "You should know he likes you. The way the boy looks at you, and when your name is mentioned he grins like a mad-man. I bet your sleeping with him, too."

Anger rose within me, and I glared at him. "Just because I was secretly with Alex doesn't mean I'm fucking every single guy on this damn tour Jack! God dammit it! You should at least know me enough to know that."

"Well it wouldn't surprise me! You were with my best friend!" He yelled back. Tears stung at my eyes, but I refused to cry. He shook his head, and looked up in deep thought.

"I'm calling mom, and letting her know your coming back home. I'll buy you a plane ticket, and you'll get there fine on your own. I don't think staying on tour will be the best for you." He told me, standing up. I stared at him, shocked, but for a loss of words. He left the room, and I finally broke down.

Everyone was asleep, I double checked. I had my bags packed, and the bus driver and stopped in a gas station parking lot for sleep. I sat at the table with the bench seats, with a paper in pen in front of me. I was writing everyone a letter, letting them know I had left.

I had decided, it would be best for me to leave when know one could stop me. I was going to take a cab to the airport, and go to the place I loved most, Las Vegas. I had enough money to get me a plane ticket, and hopefully a good apartment until I could get more money from a job.

I finished writing the note, and taped it to the refrigerator. I grabbed my bags and left the bus quietly. I hailed a cab, and headed towards the airport, leaving everything behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
ONE MORE CHAPTER.
can i get some comments, seriously?
that would be amazing.