Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

003.

After a few minutes of laughing, everyone settled down. I was sitting beside Jack and the end of the couch. We were somehow managing to watch Finding Nemo. Jack had a bitch-fit when I said he was acting like a little kid. Rian was sleeping with his head on Zack's shoulder, while Zack instensely starred at the screen. Jack, I'm not exactly sure what he was doing. It was like he's hypnotized by the movie, it's a bit, odd? Alex still hadn't set foot out of the bathroom. It wouldn't surprise me if he crawled out the window while the bus was stopped.

As if on cue, the bathroom door opened to reveal a now fully clothed Alex. His hair was comletely dry, and looked kind of fluffy. He sat down beside Jack, giving him a questionable look. Alex waved his hand in front of face. Then, he smacked him on the side of the head.

"Ow! What was that for!" Jack said, grabbing the side of his head.
"Your like, completely tranced by this movie! You haven't introduced me to your lady friend." Alex said, motioning to me. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.
"Well, this is my sister, Addison. Not a 'lady friend.' Addy, this is Alex." Jack told him.
"Oh, didn't know you had a sister. Pleasure to meet you." He said, kissing my hand. I jerked my hand back, and got up from the couch. I walked back to my bunk, and listened to Jack bust out laughing.

Jack's Point of View

As soon as Addison was back in the bunk area. I turned to Alex.
"Don't. Try. Anything." I said to him.
"What do you mean?" He asked, trying to give me an innocent look.
"I know you, Gaskarth. You come in from every show almost every night with a different girl. And your next lay isn't going to be with my sister. Got it?"
"Whatever Jack. I didn't plan on it, anyways. She's probably still underage, plus it would be creepy doing it with your sister. But, I'm not going to deny it, if she comes on to me, I'm not sure if I could hold back." He said, patting my shoulder and standing up. He walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

Addison's Point of View

Theory of a Deadman blarred out of my headphones, pounding into my ears. I was sitting up, notebook on my lap. I was writing lyrics, just whatever came into my head. I folded shut the notebook, closing my eyes. I was dozing off when the curtain of my bunk was pulled. Jack's head popped in, smiling warmly. I pulled the buds from my ears, turning my iPod off. I secretly slid my notebook under my pillow, and sat up all the way.

"Sorry about earlier, Addy." Jack said, shaking his head. I laughed, shaking mine as well.
"Look, it's fine. I'm use to cocky, arrogant guys. It's fine." I explained. He gave me a 'what the fuck' look before shaking it off.
"Alright. But if he tries to do anything to you, you better tell me. I'll have to give him a swirly." I broke out into a grin, and hugged him.
"Thanks Jack, I'm glad you've always been there for me." I smiled. He kissed my forehead before leaving my bunk and climbing up into his own.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER! sorry, I know it kind of sucks. But it's leading up the the rising point and everything, ya know?