Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

004.

"So Addison, what did you do that caused your parents to ship you out here?" Zack asked me. I was sitting on a couch in their dressing room. Rian was currently getting his hair fixed, and Alex was doing makeup.

"Well, I got drunk. Wrecked my dads car, and then bam!, here I am." I said, sipping my coke. Jack snorted, knowing that would be enough for my dad to send me here. He was a stuck up asshole, and didn't like his things to be touched, or damaged for that matter.

"That's all? That doesn't seem like much." Rian added in.

"That's because you don't know what all she's done." Jack told them.

"Really? What's the worst thing you've done?" Zack asked.

"I can probably name one thing." Alex muttered,

"Get pregnant." I said, trying to not crack a smile. Everyone looked at me dumbfounded, even the makeup and hair artist. "I'm kidding!" They all gave a relieved look, but Jack looked more scared than shocked. I don't think he would be ready to be an uncle at this age. The artists walked out, compleltely finished with all the guys.

"Well, I could tell you the worst thing she's done, in my opinion. I had my girlfriend over, and we were both in my room watching movies on my bed."

"Don't even start to lie, Jack. I could hear both of you moaning from down the hallway!" I interjected.

"As I was saying, Addy come banging on my door telling us to turn the movie down. I didn't listen to her, seeing as I'm older." I rolled my eyes, but continued to listen to his fib of a story. "Next thing I know, the door was unlocked and Addison came in spraying us with a fire extinguisher. Carly left, muttering about a crazy sister who needs to get laid." Jack finished, sipping his wine cooler.

I glarred at him, and if looks could kill he would be down under. "Oh my gosh, your such a fucking lair. Even if that story was accurate, the worst thing I've done was when I set the fake Miley Cyrus girl on fire at the mall." I said. Jack busted out laughing, falling of the couch we shared. Alex, Zack, and Rian all looked at him, then to me.

"YOU SAT A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE ON FIRE?!" Rian yelled.

"Uh, yeah. I can't stand the bitch. She can't hold a note to save her life, and she isn't even that good looking. But it didn't really burn her much, nothing serious anyways." I told them.

"Yeah, if you don't call her entire right leg burnt, and hair included serious. I can't believe they didn't press charges, probably scared of you. I remember you stole the lighter from her on her break, too." Jack said, still holding his stomach.

"Yeah! And she's supposed to be a role model for kids. If I didn't love Metro Station, I would find the real one and burn her." I smilied, mentally picturing it.

"Damn, remind me to not get on your bad side in the long run." Rian said laughing. I shook my head and grinned, finishing my coke.

"Yeah, I wouldn't really do that. I'm not going to waste years in prison for burning her, though. Not worth it."

"Definitely not. And since we're kind of touring with Metro Station, we should probably keep you away from Trace's family." Zack added in. My eyes lit up, and I was grinning so big my dimples made my cheeks hurt.

"YOUR TOURING WITH METRO STATION?!?!?!" I screamed.

"Yeah, we all thought it would be fun, and a great way to promote both our bands. They're joining in about a month." Alex said. I punched Jack arm, causing him to hold to it tight and whine.

"Why did you go and do that?" He complained, rubbing the spot.

"For not telling me! You know they're my favorite band, besides you guys!" I exclaimed. Now this tour definitely has something looking good.
♠ ♠ ♠
more dialouge, hope it's not too bad. i hate making alex seem like a douche, but we all know he's not the nicest guy on this said of the hemisphere.

i know metro station's not touring with the guys, the maine, etc are. but i just wanted to put them in there. and i do hate miley cyrus, btw. =] but sorry about any spelling/grammer mistakes, i don't have enough time for spell check atm.

oh!! thanks to everyone who's subscribed. it means alot, forreal. two stars=D i know it's not alot, but it's something.