Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

005.

I groaned as I rolled out of my bunk, landing on the bus floor with a loud "thump," making me groan even more. I slowly got up, pulling my shorts down that were riding up. My phone showed it was seven in the morning, and their show was at eight. Tonight. I walking into the kitchen area, and poured myself a glass of milk.

I sat at a table placed by the couches, flipping on the TV to fuse. "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold was playing, the solo playing. I watched the way Synyster moved his fingers on the guitar. God he is sexy. I reached for the remote, fumbling with if before finding the power button. I heard a laugh from behind me, Alex leaning up against a wall.

"Can't watch a simple music video without get horny, can you?" He chuckled. I shot him a bird, and sat my head on the table.

"What are you doing up this early?" He asked me, sitting across from me.

"I could ask the same about you." I muttered, not raising my head from the table. I wasn't embarrassed, just didn't feel like looking at him. I'm not sure what made me angry about him, might be that he's a cocky asshole. Good enough reason for me, though.

"Well, if you must know, I couldn't sleep. Then I heard some rattling coming from in here, and decided to see who else was up." He told me.

"Should've stayed in bed." I replied.

"Yeah, most likely so." It stayed quite a few minutes after that. I turned the TV back on, and changed it to Animal Planet. Alex groaned, smacking his head on the table. I smirked, placing the remote in my lap.

"Can you please turn it?" He whimpered.

"No." I simply replied.

He scoffed, "Why not?"

"I like watching Animals have sex, that's why." I laughed.

"If you don't change it, I'm going to jump over the table and tackle for the remote." He glarred at me.

"You wouldn't dare." By the time the words left my mouth, he had cleared the table, knocking me out of the chair. We rolled a few times, before he was sitting on top of me, trying to grab the remote from my hands. He jerked it from me fast, standing up in victory. I got up, and tackled him back down. He said a few muffle colorful words, landing on the couch hard. I jumpped back on him, almost compleltely straddling his hips.

He smirked. "You know, I wouldn't mind this position if we could take it to the other room." He winked, and I punched him in the shoulder. I rolled of him, landing on the floor, again. He quickly changed the channel, and stuck the remote down his pants.

"Ah, you asshole." I said, laying down in the floor with my arms all the way out. Jack and Zack walked in. Zack stepped over me, but Jack tripped.

"Addison, dammit. What are you doing down here?" He asked, trying to get up. I pointed up at Alex, who was trying to look at the TV inconspiculously. Jack shook his head, and looked around.

"Where's the remote?" He asked us all. I, once again, pointed to Alex, who was now laughing. He pulled the remote from his pants. Jack looked at him, then down to me.

"Don't ask." I said, getting up. I got clothes from my suitcase, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's bad, sorry.
hopefully, it'll get better in time.

please comment, it'll make me happy. =D