Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

007.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and raspberries. I slowly got out of my bunk, and hid my notebook underneath the pillow once more. I came out of bunk area, and saw the bathroom door shut and Zack cooking blueberry pancakes. I shook my head, and sat next to Alex at the booth beside the window. Rian sat across from him, meaning Jack was in the bathroom.

"It's about time you wake up, Addison." Alex said sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night." I wasn't lying, I couldn't. I kept having this weird feeling that someone was watching me, but everyone else on the bus was asleep. Jack emerged from the bathroom, steamed following him. A scent of raspberries filled the air, making me choke.

"Jack, are you using my body wash again?" I groaned. He nodded his head, smiling.

"I know it smells wonderful, but must you marinate in it?" He shook his head again, sitting across from me.

"At least you smell pretty." Rian added in, finally looking down from the magazine, AP. I chuckled, and smilied as Zack sat pancakes in front of all of us. He grabbed a chair from the table and sat at the end of the booth.

"Where are we at?" I asked, shoving pancakes into my mouth.

"Las Vegas." Jack replied, chewing with his mouth full.

"Forreal?" I asked, whipping my mouth of any food.

"Yeah, we're getting a hotel since we arn't having any shows coming up within the next four days." Rian said. "Unfortunately, it doesn't have any casinos, but we're going to a club a few block from it."

"You know I'm going, right?" I said, matter-of-factly.

"Addy, you 19. Your not old enough." Rian informed me, as if I didn't know.

"No shit sherlock, it's called fake ID, duh."

"I taught you well." Jack said, patting me on the back.

:::::

We pulled into the hotel parking lot, and got our rooms. I got one alone, since I'm the only girl. Zack and Jack shared one while Alex and Rian did. Mine was right across from Alex's, Jacks was a few on down the hallway. I got ready, put on this outfit and slipped on black heels. I smuged on some eyeliner and smiled at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my clutch, putting money, my "id" and phone into it. I walked to Jack's room, opening the door.

Jack stood in his boxers and a t-shirt dancing around to "Material Girl." I grabbed my phone quickly and made sure to video it. Zack walked back into the room, looking at him with a terrified expression. I busted out into hysterics, holding onto my right side. I shut my phone, and returned it to my clutch.

"How long have you been there?" Jack asked, turning off the radio and pulling on pants.

"Long enough to get note worthy footage, my love." I laughed, sitting on a counter. Alex walked into the room with Rian, looking at me. I let my eyes roam his body, lust clouding my mind. His pants were way too tight and his shirt outlined his stomach. He caught me staring, and winked at me suggestively. I smirked, but rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's go before it gets too packed." Rian said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and out the door. I smacked him hard in the ass. He moaned lightly, making everyone laugh. I could tell this was going to be a very interesting night, before it even begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
man, i've got 94 readers.
i know it doesn't seem like alot, but it does.
thanks for reading, really.

comments make me happy, forreal=]