Sequel: Harder Than You Know
Status: Finished

Lipstick Has a Way of Leaving More Than Just a Mark on My Sheets

008.

I downed the shot just as fast as it was put in front of me. It was already my third, while Alex was on his fifth. Jack decided to have a wine cooler, Zack was having a regular beer, and Rian was already out on the dance floor with some chick. In my opinion, she was a slut that just popped out of a 1970's porno. Dead serious.

I slid my eyes shut, resting my head on Jack's shoulder. I hadn't had anything to drink in a while, so I was allowing my body to adjust, for lack of better terms. It had been another ten minutes and I was gulping down my eighth, and about to call it a night. Rian had already dissappeared with the girl, back to the hotel room. Jack was completely sober, only had the one wine cooler. Zack was already down a few, but could understand "English."

"Let's head out, guys. Let me get Alex." Jack muttered the end, shaking his head and off to find him. Zack helped me up and led us outside. We waited outside a few minutes chatting, until Jack came out giving support to Alex. Zack got a taxi, gave him the hotels address, and headed up. Jack stopped in front of Alex and Rian's room to drop off the drunken boy. A few muffled moans seeped out into the hallway, making my face distort into disgust. I may have been a little tipsy, okay, pretty much wasted, but that doesn't mean I didn't know what was going on.

"Addy, can Alex crash in your room? I don't feel like seeing Rian get it on with some whore." Jack groaned, shifting his weight around and shoving Alex against the wall.

"Whatever, jsut let me get the door and shove him on the un-made bed." I replied, opening the door and holding it for Jack and Alex. He tossed him on the bed a bit harshly, but Alex didn't seem to notice. They left, leaving me alone with him. She shook her head and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Once I got out, I put on the black lacy bra along with matching boy shorts. I groaned as I noticed I didn't grab my night shirt, and opened the door slightly. Alex looked completely passed out, so I went out and pulled my suitcase from the said of my bed.

I pulled out an old Braves baseball tee that went down to my mid thighs, I shoved my suitcase shut as two arms linked their way around my waist. I turned in Alex's arms, stumbling back a bit.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I mumbled, looking him in the eyes.

"Addison, you don't know what your doing to me." He mumbled, kissing my neck softly. He slowly began sucking, making his way down my neck. I muffled out a moan, grabbing ahold of his shirt and pulling us down on the bed. He pulled my shirt over my head quickly, discarding to to the floor. One thing obviously led to another, even though we both knew neither one of us would remember a thing in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments, seriously!
i have four stars, that makes me happy.

i'm wanting to add a new character, and want to base it on someone.
anyone want to be her?
just give me: (none has to be the real thing)
name:
age:
personality:
looks[picture if wanted]
anything extra! let me know through comments.