A Simple Love Story. Not!

Stephanie Emerson was your teenage girl.

She went to college. She had a job. And her sister was her best friend.

But then she meets this mysterious stranger named AJ online and for some reason they instantly click.

After a couple months of talking to him, it turns it, he's going to be town and wants to meet her.

She finds out that the boy that has been making her heart flutter for the last 2 and a half months is none other Joseph Adam Jonas.

Things get complicated quickly when certain family members of the two start dating each other and a seemingly 'perfect' couple breaks up.

Find out what happens between the two best friends as they try to make other relationships work without even realizing that they are falling in love with each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

This was my first story that I wrote on quizilla about a year and half ago and I'm just posting it now. I'm only changing it up slightly for Mibba standards and it really doesn't start getting good until the 18th chapter or so. So if you patient enough...it's worth it. : )

The whole thing is written in Stephanie's point of view so that means it's 1st person. Just to let you all know.