A Simple Love Story. Not!

The Hospital?!

"OK! We're going to do the same thing and let you guys in by the hundreds. Also, we have a special surprise for 10 people. But we're not saying how to win. We'll let you know if you are a winner when your about to come into the Ballroom. Lastly, when you get in there, follow the people in front of you and sit down as soon as they sit. We hope you have fun and please stay safe because we want everyone going home safely after this!! Thank you!"
The guy with the mega phone said to everyone and then disappeared off of the stand he was standing on.

"Oh my gosh! I wonder what the prize is!!" Duckie squealed slihglty louder than she should have since a few girls around us cringed while Ally and I did as well.

"I don't know, but I really hope we win, even though we don't know how." Ally said while looking back to see if the man was still there, which he was.

"Even if we don't win, we're still going to have fun NO MATTER WHAT!!" I scolded to them, trying to get them to snap out of their already budding obsession with how win whatever the prize might be.

As the line started to move slighlty from the front if it, we all stood up, only to have some girls start shoving us forward.

I turned around to tell them to back off when a security gaurd made his way over to us and just the sit of him made me snap my mouth shut out of fear.

The big burly bald headed man crossed his arms over his chest, letting his legs spread out slightly while he asked in his deep voice, "Is there a problem here?"

"No none at a-" one of the girls that was just pushing us tried to respond but I cut her off loudly by giving the security gaurd a sweet smile and saying, "Yes. Actually there is. These girls just shoved me for no reason, and I don't know if it was because they are just rude and trying to get ahead..." I tralied off. Sparing them a quick glance before turning back to the security gaurd and putting on my smile again, "Or they just got shoved from behind with everyone walking."

He stood there for a couple of minutes, sizing us all up when he reached forward and put his arm in between my back and the first girl that pushed us and said to me, "I think it was the first one."

He then turned to the girls and I heard him mutter towards them while they groaned in protest, "End of the line for you girls." and ushered them away.

"They got what they deserved." I heard a girl whisper to me from behind after the 4 girls were escorted to the side while they just glared at my sister, Duckie and I.

I sent the girl a smile right when I heard the announcer guy yell "200-300!"

Glancing down at my ticket I still had in my hand, I let out a loud scoff from seeing that I probably had another 15 minutes until we would be led into another room where we would just be sitting down until the actual concert started.

"Oh my gosh! It's Meet and Greet Passes!!! That's what they are giving away!" Ally practically yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, snapping my head up and looking at my overly excited sister.

"The announcer guy stopped these 4 girls right there." Ally stated while pointing in the direction of the girls she was talking about.

"They have really cool shirts!" Duckie said excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Maybe their basing it off of the shirts. If that's it, we're so gonn win!" Ally said while jumping up and down slighlty with Duckie.

"Don't get your hopes up girls, there are a lot of girls here and half of them are wearing shirts that they made for this concert." I said, just trying to get them out of their competive state of mind. Also to not let them get their hopes up because there were at least 1000 girls here for this concert.

"But ours are so cool though. We're gonna win." Ally state with an 'It's so obvious.' kinda voice.

I just smirked and shook my head.

My sister has always been the competitive one out of my family. Sure...she may not be naturally good at sports and such, but if you put her in a game of any kind or threw her into some kind of contest, she'd try her hardest to win it.

"300-400!"

I wasn't going to lie, that when I heard those numbers get called, I felt myself getting a little bit antsy from being a little bit closer to the concert actually starting. And the fact that I secretly was praying that we might win those Meet and Greet Passes.

Not just for myself though. I knew how much it would make my sister happy to win them, and Duckie as well, and whatever made my sister happy, made me happy.

I was the older sister, best friend and mother figure all in one when it came to my sister.

"400-500!"

I smiled excitedly as Duckie grabbed one of my arms and pulled me forward, while I pulled Ally, past the guy and my smile slowly faded away when he did'nt stop us to let us know we won the passes.

As my hopes faded away as quickly as they came from us possibly winning the passes, my arm was jerked by my sister who in turn pulled Duckie to stop as well and we both looked at her with confused looks.

"Your shirts look really cool. I like them a lot. Here's some Meet and Greet Passes for you three and follow this guard to where you will be during the show." the guy said to us and then turned back to a security gaurd to talk to him about something while the three of us squeled out of excitement as we followed another security gaurd.

This moment felt so....surreal. Considering that Ally and Duckie, and a little bit of myself, wanted to meet these boys for the longest time and yet, because of my sister's brillant idea for the shirts, it was handed to us.

"Pinch me." you heard Duckie whisper to you and you laughed slighly before asking her why.

"I want to make sure I'm not sleeping." she stated back with a dazed look on her face.

"If you were, wouldn't you not want t wake up? You're meeting the boys in your dream." I said back to her with a laugh as she playfully pushed me into Ally who was off in her own little world at the moment.

The guard turned around to face us once he moved the metal gate of a barricaded off area and led us into it that was right in front of the stage. "Ok, here's the deal. You girls and 200 other girls get to be in here. After the concert is finished, stay in here until security guards come and show you to where you will meet the Jonas Brothers after the concert. Have fun and be careful. There are a lot of crazy girls here that will do anything to be able to wear those passes around your neck and I mean anything." and then with that, he walked out of the barricaded area, moved the metal gate back to that it was enclosed again before walking past another security guard who was supposed to make sure no one came in that wasn't allowed into the barriacaded area.

"Everyone!!! Please?! Sit down so we can get everyone in here safely!!!" The guy with the megaphone appeared on stage.

We all took our seats and for the remaining time before the concert started, we befriended two girls. One named Helena and the other named Kayla, who said that they really liked our shirts while the radio was playing music from bands like N *Sync and old Britney Spears hits from the 90s.

"Ok, Everyone. Stand up and slowly take 1 step forward." The megaphone guy said from the stage.

He barley finished his sentance when I felt myself getting shoved into some of the girls that were infront of me who were getting shoved up against the stage. But none of us complained, we were closer.

The radio ceased their 90's music as drums started playing and the lights dimmed before they started going insane from all their different colors and I knew that the concert was about to start.

Once the band came out onto the stage, everyone started screaming and my body was tingling with excitement.

I could then hear Joe start singing "Kids of the Future" before any of us saw them and I didn't think it was possibly for the girls to scream any louder, but they did.

After they finished "Kids of the Future" they introduced themselves and the band, as if no one knew who they were and then started "Still in Love with You."

All I could think about at that moment was how happy my sister was the fact that Joe was close Joe to me. Well, not really really close, but if he were to walk to my right, his left, about 5 steps, he would be right in front of me.

And then it astounded me, when he actually took a few steps towards my right and started really getting into the music and bent down into half splits.

And my heart literally stopped when Kevin's guitar solo started and Joe looked out into the audiance, catching my eyes, and gave a wink.

Well, I assumed it was wink to me, but I couldn't be sure. There were about 20 girls practically on top of me at the moment, but I'd like to think it was me he was winking to.

And apparently I wasn't the only one who that either because Ally and Duckie turned around towards me and yelled, "Oh My Gosh! He just winked at you!"

I giggled slighlty to myself before looking back to he stage and started rocking out the music.

Throghout the concert, the girls and I some how moved from being towards the right of the stage to being in the middle-right and in the second row and Ally and Duckie were spazzing out for when the boys were getting ready to do their "Goodnight and Goodbye" dance.

That was my personal favorite part of the whole concert.

Other than the fact that Joe winked at me, and also smiled at me during "Just Friends".

And yet again, I was hoping he was smiling me even though it could've been the same girl that he winked to earlier.

"Hey Everyone! How ya'll doing tonight?" Kevin asked the crowd once the song was over and eruptions of "Greats" and "I love you's" were thrown out into the air.

"That's awesome! Well, we're shooting some of our video for "When you Look me in the Eyes" and we were wondering if it would be ok if we sang it twice for extra footage."

There was a collective gasp followed by yelling of approval, causing a giant smile to be seen aross the boys faces.

Call me crazy, but every time I hear the song, "When You Look Me In The Eyes" I get shivers all down my back followed by goosebumps.

And call me even more crazy, or maybe desperate, but I could've sworn that the second time they sang the song, Joe's eyes barely left mine. At least, that's what I wanted to believe. And with that thought in my head, I literally had tingles and goosebumps for the whole song the second time they sang it.

They then went on to sing "Hold On", "Australia" and "Inseparable" and when the music started for "S.O.S." I knew that the concert was going to be done soon, which made me even more hyped up than I was at the moment, just because that meant Ally, Duckie and I would be able to meet them soon.

As they finished up the second verse and started the chorus, Joe and Nick leaned forward towards the crowd, stretching out their arms for everyone to touch them and as Joes' hand inched closer to where I was, I instinctively shot my arm up.

5 inches away.

"Please keep coming!"

3 inches away.

"I'm so close!

2 inches.

"Come on. I'm so close."

1 inch away and I could feel my breath getting caught in my throat when all of a sudden I felt somehthing hard hit me in the head and everything went black.