A Simple Love Story. Not!

Star Struck

"No, I don't like Pumpkin Pie! Why is the grond shaking? Oh my gosh! I'm going to die?!?!" I screamed loudly.

"Wake up Steph!!! Wake up!" I heard more yelling as I snapped my eyes open only be see blinding light and snap them shut.

As I opened them again, slowly this time to avoid becoming blind, I noticed a black figure blocking the light from my eyes.

"Who are you?"

"It's, me. Ally. You're sister!" Ally said and then I heard her start to sniffle a little bit as if she were crying.

"Oh, hey. How are you?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation light to cease her crying.

It hated it when people cried. Plus, if I saw them crying, I would start crying.

"I should be asking you that question!" she giggled a little through the tears that were going away.

"What's wrong? Where am I?" I asked while snapping my head around to look at my surroundings from her previous statement.

"You're at St. Johns Hospital. During the concert, some girl elbowed you in the side of your head and hit you right above your temple. Good thing she didn't get your temple though cuz you could've become brain-dead or something. At least that's what the doctor said." Ally said to me while sat up from the shock of hearing what happened, only to recieve head rush and screaming out in agony from the pain shooting throughout my head.

Two nurses came running into the room with Duckie at their heels from my outburst.

I noticed she too looked like she was crying, but when she saw that I was looking at her she plastered a smile onto her face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, I was fine until I sat up but as long as I lay down I think I'll be good. Or if I could get some heavy duty aspirin." I smiled back at her to assure that I was fine, although the smiling seemed to bring more pain to my head.

I let out a quiet "Ow." and then listened to the nurses tell me to keep moving my jaw around to open up my estachian tubes, which would in turn release all the pressure that was in my head at the moment.

After a few minutes of making faces to myself, I heard some soft giggling coming from my right and I looked to see Ally and Duckie stop their laughing once they noticed me looking at them.

I stared at the two of them for a good 3 minutes with a blank expression on my face before I asked them if this face was funnier and made a random face at them.

"Ewww. Not very appealing actually." Ally said back to me, making me giggle slightly and then say a quiet "Ow." from my laughing.

As I continued to make some more faces while Ally left the room to call our mom and tell her that I was ok, it hit me that we didn't get the boys.

"Girls!!?? What about the meet and greet?"

"Well, since you got hurt, we missed it." Duckie said while looking down to her feet as Ally came into the room and shut the door.

"Awww, man." I whined out. "That sucks. I'm sorry girls. I knew how much you really wanted to meet them."

"Don't be silly!" Ally scolded back at me while pointing her finger at me.

"But, Ally-" I started but she just raised her figner higher at me with her stern look, making me just sigh and shake my head from side to side, knowing that she wasn't going to let me apologize at all to her for making her miss her meet and greet.

"You have a visitor." a nurse said while she quickly opened the door and walked away.

I saw up a little bit higher in my bed to make my self look a little less pathtic than some actually injured patient and saw Ally and Duckie smirk at each other before turning to look at the door themselves.

"What's going on?" I asked them while looking at the back of their heads and Ally I got from a response from them was Ally pointing her finger towards the door.

A few seconds later, my mystery guest walked in and my body literally was jumping for joy from seeing her.

"LIZ!" I screamed while wiping my arms out wide for her to come closer and give me a hug.

Liz was Duckie's older sister, and the two of us never really saw eachother that much due to the fact that we were both in college and she was a year older than me, but we always had a lot in common and we'd always have so much together whenever we did get to spend time with eachother. Then agian, we always laughed a lot whenever we spent time together.

She was probably the most awesome and understanding person that I had met and when she smiled, you smiled because it was just that amazing.

"How have you been?" she asked me as she moved towards me to give me a gentle hug before standing next to my bed.

"Pretty good. How's school going?"

"Well, I'm off until February 20th or so." she said while Ally got up from her chair and took a seat on Duckie's lap so Liz could sit down instead of stand.

"REALLY!!?? Me too!!" I squealed back at her excitedly.

"Yes! I was hoping. We'll be able to hang out more now that we have off of school for the next two months!" she squealed back at me and quickly gave me an excited hug.

Her and I had the weirdest relationship.

We could for months of not talking or seeing each other and then we'd be together for less than 5 minutes and it would be how it was right where we left off.

We started talking, completely ignoring Ally and Duckie since we were catching, and even though it felt like it was right after she got there, it was nearly a half hour that passed when there was anoher knock at the door and a older looking man walked in.

"I'm just her to do a check up. Then you can get back to visiting." he stated when he saw all of our confused faces.

The girls got up and left to wait in the hallway for the few minutes that it would take for my check up.

"Hi, Doctor..." I said, while trying to read his name tag from a little too far away.

"Morgon" he stated back to me with a polite smile as he looked over my paperwork.

I smiled back politely back at him as he asked how I was doing, and I simply told him that my head didnt' hurt that much anymore.

He smiled slighlty and then set the paperwork on the seat next to my bed and grabbed his stethescope to listen to my heart beat and then proceeded to check my ears after that.

"You took quite a fall at that concert. You're lucky that boy saw and said to get an ambulance over the mic." he said to me while pulling away from my ear and making a note onto his clipboard.

"What boy?"

"Some boy who was singing and then saw you go down. At the concert you were at. The...." he trailed off and started flipping hastily through the paper work before saying "Jonas Brothers!'"

"Oh. Well then I guess I have to remember to thank him whenever I see him. If I ever do." I said quietly, more to myself than to him.

"You will see him. Quite soon I think." Dr. Morgan said to me, causing me to snap my head up towards him with confusion.

"What?!"

"They told the paramedics that they were going to come visit you when they finished the concert and the meet thing that they had after the concert. But when they got here, you were already asleep so they said they might stop in today before they leave." he informed me with a smile before glancing quickly back at the rest of the paperwork and writing little notes here and there to finish it up.

I couldn't help but smile and be somewhat excited about the fact that the Jonas Brothers might be coming to see me in the hospital.

Right as he opened his mouth to say something there was a squeal from the other side of the door, followed by a loud, "Oh My Gosh!" and then a loud thudding noise.

"Is everything ok out here?" Doctor Morgon asked as he ran over to the door and opened it just in time for two nurses to bring an unconscious Duckie into view for me.

They laid her down on the extra bed in the room and then giggled a little bit to themselves as they walked out of the room, Dr. Morgan close behind, causing myself to giggle a little bit to myself and then full out laugh when I saw Liz come walking into the room, smirk set on her face while steering Ally towards a chair to sit in since her eyes were wide open and it looked like she wasn't even breathing.

"What happened?" I laughed out as she set Ally down in to a chair and then took a seat in the other one.

"Oh, she saw someone and fainted after she screamed Oh My Gosh!." Liz reported back to me while flailing her arms up in the air as if recreating what Duckie might have looked like.

I settled down my laughter somewhat and then looked over at Duckie and burst into more laughter from seeing her.

She was out cold.

"Why did she faint?" I managed to ask a few minutes later when my laughter calmed down again.

"Because she saw us."

I snapped my head up too look at the door and saw none other the Jonas Brothers standing there with warm smiled on their faces.

Kevin was standing in front while Nick's head popped out of his side and Joe's head was above his shoulder all looking at me.

My heart literally froze and I became completely aware of how messed up I probably looked at that point in time from my hair being slept on and not fixed yet and the fact that I was wearing one of those blue hospital fabric things that tie in the back.

"Hi." I managed to choke out while mixing it with an awkward wave towards them.

They all waved back with smiles, saying "Hi" at different times, and filed their way into my room.