Jonas Hate

it's their own fault...

They laughed. They fucking laughed.
“Screw you.”
“No thanks…we don’t-”
“FUCK OFF ASS WHOLE!” I screamed in girl’s face.
He just laughed again.
I sighed, “Let. Me. See. My. Friends. Or. Else.”
“Or else what? You’ll throw a hissy fit?” Elvis asked.
I glared at him, “or else, this.”
Quickly I kneed him as hard as I possibly could in the crotch.
He fell on the ground groaning in pain, I looked at the other two, whom looked at elvis, and winced as if I had kicked them…which no denying it…I will probably do it.
“Err…I…uh-” girly stuttered.
“Let her see, gasp, them, gasp.” elvis said.
I smirked, knowing I had kneed him pretty damn hard, I don’t play baseball for no reason you know.
The other two looked at me, then their brother and nodded.
My smirk grew, “good move.” I said, and then got in the car waiting to go to the park. Yeah park, got a problem with it you can go fuck yourself. Or as the Greeks say: Ande Ghamisu. Bitches.
They jumped in the car, and drove me to my destination.
“JUSTIN! ALEX! CAMMY!” I screamed as loud as possible seeing them on the swings.
They turned toward my voice, and ran over to me.
“THEY ARE KIDNAPPING ME! HELPPP!” I yelled as they got closer.
They looked at my kidnappers and laughed, why the hell is everyone laughing at me today?! Damn it!
“Sorry sweetheart.” Alex said.
I glared at her.
“You know,” Justin started wrapping an arm around my shoulder, “it’s funny. You’re probably the only girl the entire world who would complain about going with them.” he laughed, “and you know…you’ll probably fall for one of me.”
My eyes widened, “not if my life fucking depended on it!”
And then I made a point, “if I ever, ever, EVER have feelings for one of them…someone will be finding my body somewhere. Because I’ll have committed suicide.”
It’s true, there was no way in hell I would ever fall for one of them, and if I dead, you’ll be finding my body.

-Girly-

“…because I’ll have committed suicide.”
My eyes widened, she’d rather die then go out with one of us? Man, things just keep getting better.
“We gotta go,”
She turned around glaring at me; I winced and went to talking to Nick.
I heard laughter, “you’ve got them wrapped around your finger! What the hell did you do?!” her friend ‘Justin’ said.
She laughed, “I kneed elvis-wannabe really fucking hard in the crotch.”
‘Justin’ whistled real low, “damn…I feel bad for him. You’ve kneed me pretty hard without
Trying…I hate to feel it when you want to hurt someone.” he laughed.
I heard her chuckle.
Why did we do this again? She hates us more than I thought!
“Joe…” nick mumbled.
“What?”
“ someone looks kinda pissed and is walking over here…” he whispered.
I rolled my eyes and turned around, until I saw fear on all three faces that were just laughing, and some really buff guy walking over.

-Justin-

We were laughing when Reen’s expression turned to one of fear, all three of us turned around and saw Brice, her ex-boyfriend walking over to us, anger shown across all of his features.
I saw bother jonas’ look at Brice, confusion covering their features.
Brice ignored all the rest of us, and went straight for Reen, grabbing her throat.
She shrieked in pain as he pushed her against a tree, holding her throat, tightly.
I heard a gulp from behind me and saw everyone watching the scene unfolding.

-Reen-

He pushed me against a tree violently.
And whispered in my ear, “ I told you, if you told someone I’d kill you.”
I whimpered, “ I didn’t tell anybody!” I gasped.
He laughed, his vile laugh that scared everyone, “ you really think I’m stupid don’t you?”
I shook my head as much as I could, as I clawed at his hands.
From behind him I saw Justin motioning with his knee.
I realized what he meant.
I kneed brice as hard as I possibly could, and he released me.
I collapsed to the ground wheezing, when someone grabbed my foot.
Brice was pulling me back towards him, gasping.
“ you’re gonna pay for that.”
I kicked at his face with my other foot.
And started crawling away.

-Girly-

“ man we gotta get her out of here…” nick mumbled.
I agreed as I saw her getting away, and ran towards her and pulled at her hands.
We pulled her away from the park as her friends beat the crap out of the dude.

-reen-

I woke up to something moving, and on…what the fuck is this? And where is Justin, alex, and cameron????
I screamed when I saw Girly sitting close to me.
He smiled, “ I’m no-”
“ I know who you are! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME?! AM I STILL IN THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE?!” suddenly I felt a pain at my throat.
“ ow.” I whined.
He laughed.
I glared, now I know why I hate them…well I always knew but these guys are fuckers.
“ hey, gi-joe?” I asked.
He furrowed his eyebrows, “ what?”
“ can…you get me some water?” I fought to hide the smirk that wanted to show, “ my throat hurts soo much…”
He nodded and got up, “ ice?”
I smiled, “ yes please?”
I nearly choked at having to be nice to this guy.
He brought me the water, and once he sat down I threw the ice water on him.
I started laughing at the expression on the face.
“ what the hell?!” he screamed.
“ oops.”
I smirked hmm…torturing the jonas brothers wouldn’t be that bad…after all…not only will I have new shit for the website…but I also get to annoy the hell out of the people I hate more than anything…
It’s their own fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay a few things...
yipes i havnt updated anything except my kidnapped by tokio hotel sequal.
this chapter sucked...i never mentioned brice...he came out of no where...but will come to be important...
and to request of some people no she will not fall for a jonas brother...coughbutineversaidanythignaboutthemfallingforhercough
lol if you read that...oops?
fourth...or third...idk...IM SORRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!
fivth or fourth...lol i spelt that wrong...jonas website has been updated...
sixth if you would comment...it'd be appreciated...not that i deserve comments or anything...but...oh well...
peace!
antijonasbaby!
riz.