To Love and to Cherish

Sweetheart

“You have to go back to work already?” Becky frowned as she lifted a crying Ethan out of his cot.

Ed nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead “I hopefully won’t be gone quiet as long this time baby...”

“You’d better not be...”

“DADDY!” Michael yelled as ran into the room and attached himself to his father’s legs “You’re not going are you?”

“Yes son...” Ed smiled as he picked up the young boy and kissed his cheek “Daddy has to go buy some more toys and sweeties...”

“I don’t want any more toys Daddy...” The little boy frowned “I want you stay longer...”

“Awww I’m sorry matey...” Ed frowned “But Daddy has to work...”

Tears sprung into Michael’s eyes and his lip started to quiver.

“Aww don’t cry Mikey...” Ed said soothingly as he rocked his son gently “Daddy will be back soon and I promise I’ll ring you every day...”

Michael nodded.

“Now you be a big boy and take care of mummy, Grace and baby yeah?”

“Ok Daddy...”

Ed smiled and placed his son back down on the ground “Come say bye to daddy Gracie!”

Grace ran over to her father and snuggled up to him “Bye bye Daddy...”

“You be good for Mummy ok?”

The little girl nodded and then ran back to her dolls.

“See you soon sexy...” Ed smiled as he kissed Becky and then the baby “I love you...”

“We all love you too Eddy don’t be away too long...”

“I’ll try sweetheart...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for thewait!
xxx