‹ Prequel: How To Hold On
Sequel: Moving On

All Grown Up

Image

Sam and Jo grew up together, they met in highschool. Through ups and downs they had been there for each other.

Jo is finishing her 3 year of University in their home town.
Sam has moved away finished her Journalism program and now is an intern.

The girls have grown up.

Sam gets her first job as a journalist for the Rolling Stones, as an intern to interview M.Shadows is a big deal. Only it doesn't end there. Matt and Brian decided that Sam should be adopted in the band, as a friend, or maybe more.


Image

Every chapter has the name of a song these are some of the artists
Simple plan, Dierks Bentley, Paramore, One Republic, Kate Voegele, HelloGoodbye, Jason Marz, Colbie Cailat, Tegan & Sara, David Archuleta, Jimmy Eat World, Sin Bandera, Boys like Girls, T.I. ft Rhianna, Sixx Am, Lady Gaga, Metro Station, Buckcherry, Dido, Unique, 30 Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance
  1. Me Against The World
    Sam gets her first interview, Jo just finished her last exam.
  2. Settle For A Slowdown
    Jo's fed up with her roommate, in need of a vacation she leaves. Sam gets a surprised call from a mistery caller. And Jo sees her future flashing before her eyes.
  3. CrushCrushCrush
    After a night of drinking the girls wake up to a major hangover and major news. The concert is next I wonde who will get a sweet surprise, that only just gets sweeter.
  4. Apologize
    Things don't stay good for long, Matt realizes who Val really is and what's she's capable of. Sam enjoys the concert while Jo leaves suddenly.
  5. Kindly Unspoken
    Matt creates a plan to make it up to Jo, Sam questions her feeling of untrust. Jo gets a surprise visit.
  6. Here In Your Arms
    After a hasty departure, Jo is left contemplating her future and past. A night of partying leaves Sam to trust Brian for the first time.
  7. You And I Both
    A month later, The relationship between Sam and Brian grows, while Jo is at a stand still, confused about Matt and what she really wants. Jo and Sam are summoned to New York and Brian gives them the best travel solution.
  8. Feelings Show
    Sam and Jo reach Detroit, though a walk down memory lane was needed. The band accepts both Sam and Jo as if they are old friends. Jo and Matt talk.
  9. Surrender
    Jo and Matt decide to take their relationship to the next level, Sam gets closer to Brian, and the band turn out to know a lot more about Jo's book then they ever would of thought.
  10. Back in your head
    Morning after, at breakfast the topic of the book comes up again, Jo's ready -to run, hide, or face the truth?
  11. Crush
    They've almost reached New York, just a couple more hours, secrets get revealed, realizations made, discussions planned.
  12. Middle
    Zacky and Jo go shopping, Jo has the meeting of a lifetime. Matt shows some feeling, and Sam gets closer to Brian.
  13. Suelta Mi Mano
    Jo goes to talk to Matt, the band receives some news, a fight breaks out.
  14. Broken Man
    Sam and the band search for Jo, when they find her a secret is revealed.
  15. What's Up Lonely
    Jo is ready for whatever comes next, Zacky reveals his feelings to Jo.
  16. On Top Of The World
    Two weeks later, the friends are ready to say goodbye to Jo.
  17. Live Your Life
    A month later the band receives news from Jo, Zacky decides to move on.
  18. Tomorrow
    Sam reads her letter, Brian reads his, Jo gets an invitation to start over.
  19. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
    Sam's birthday, presents, presents , whoa holy what?
  20. Shake it
    Sam's birthday just gets bigger, and bigger and bigger, and who the hell is that?
  21. Sorry
    Sam's birthday cake, realizations, apologizes moving on.
  22. Poker Face
    Sam moves to Windsor, an event makes things weird, for the good or for the bad?
  23. Hunter
    Jo show's off her hobby.
  24. Runaway
    Let's talk....
  25. The Kill
    Breakfast time? Any more surprises?
  26. Famour Last Words
    An accident
  27. One Foot Wrong
    At the Hospital.
  28. Crystal Ball
    I miss you.
  29. Mixed Tape
    "Everybody to the Bat Mobile" quoting Sammy
  30. Gliter In The Air
    Nice to meet you.
  31. Author's note