Pushed Me Away, Then Asked Me To Stay Something New Everyday

Katarina Yanae [Ya-nay] is the sweet bookworm that people expect mostly because she is number one in the senior class and gets straight A's like there's no tomorrow. It starts when her friends Yeltsy and Amber convinces her to get dressed up for a party celebrating the start of their last year of high school.

After drinking a few beers, getting hit on by the guys who usually makes fun of her, and tripping about four times in the heels she decided to leave but only gets half way in the street where she lays out. Suicide? No just the damn heels.

That's when she meets Andrew de Torres- the guy who almost ran her over. Of course after arguing Katrina couldn't keep all her beer down and threw up on his shoes. Being the nice guy he is he helps her but takes her to his place instead. Waking up in an unfamiliar place next to a half naked guy isn't the morning Katrina hoped for.

Does she want him or is her stubbornness going to get the best of her? Katrina didn't know she would feel alive for the first time. This singing suave guy didn't know what he was getting himself into.

Title Credit: One More Chance;; Danger Radio
All Writing © 2009Trashy Cigarettes