Eyesore

This story is dedicated to my high school biology teacher who, not only taught me the process of mitosis, but also taught me what enough really is.

Image

Minnie Savard has been in competition with girls like Brenda Song, Ashley Tisdale, Alyson Stoner, The Olsen Twins, The Duff Sisters, and Brittany Snow ever since it came to her family's attention she was camera shy at the age of three. She's never been competiting with them for record sales or starring roles, she's trying to get her father's attention, just like they are, and trying to have the body they already own.

Gaston Savard, some call him "evil", some call him a "genius", but most think of him as both. He's always had a head for business and sales since he struck the most gold in the market of teen stars. He makes them quickly, never breaking them, just selling them out like a pimp on a busy Avenue. These days, he's getting on the last nerve of all three Jonas Brothers.

Joe Jonas makes up one third of the ultra-successful pop band. He's never been oblivious to his role as one of Disney's puppets, but he's tired of the same old guys pulling on his strings, making him dance, while their hands rub together the dollar bills he makes for them and strips him of his last bits of self-respect.

Is it possible that trying to get back at one of the men who controls his every move in order to prove a point, will just destroy him even more?

This story was inspired by Maria Mena's new album "Cause & Effects", I will try to stream the song "Eyesore" onto this story, but I do recommend checking it out on Youtube. It's beautifully written, just as the whole album is.

Enjoy.

***Minnie Savard was a character in a story I deleted, but she is written entirely different in this story.
  1. I Wish
    “And if I recall, I had the time of my life.”
  2. For Shame.
    "I’ll be the last person you talked to before they find you in a body bag."
  3. All For The Best
    "Isn’t that a little seedy, Joe, even for you?"
  4. Disbelieve
    "It’s the sister code."
  5. Be In Want
    "If your hair gets any longer, I’ll buy you a pair of tits."
  6. Castles & Cages
    "So, what, are you saying my mom’s place is a dump?"
  7. No Love, Just Lies.
    "Don’t do me any favors, Jonas."
  8. Watch Your Step
    "Fine, if you can keep up."
  9. Time Running
    "I’ll be there."
  10. To Be Wearing Thin
    "Make yourself useful, at least"
  11. Ran Me Out
    "I sell the media a lot of bullshit."
  12. Cat & Mouse
    "Fine, no one listen to me."
  13. Take A Bow
    "This was the best night of my life."
  14. Truth Be Told
    "Must be your sunny disposition that keeps them away."
  15. Blind Spot
    "Tell Daddy what to do."