The White Rose

Chapter 1

The day i turned 8 i started reading about romance and these fairy tales about your first kiss or about just romantic things that will happen . I've always dreamed of having a boyfriend and being hugged tight and safe in someones arms . I was so curious i asked my mother how would you know when he's the special one she said that you would feel something inside and you would feel that he's just staring into your eyes and your staring back into his and you wouldn't care whos beside you . You would both connect with each other even without using any words or speaking . Well i listened as my mother explained how her love life was . A few years passed and my mother was diagnosed with lungs cancer. After she died ,
nothing was the same me and my dad havent spoke very often he would just ask me are you okay and i would just give him a hug and a small smile because inside i know i wasnt really happy . It has been 4 years since my mother passed away and it had just turned my 12th birthday . I shouted to my dad " its January , January 21st remember what day that is daddy ?" My dad said yes i remember we took out my birthday cake chocolate on the inside and chocolate on the outside . After that my father took me to one of his friends party there i met a boy . This boy had Dark brown hair and he was taller than me by 5 inches . We had so much fun togehter .I had never smiled that much since my mother died . My father called me over becuase he got tired of dancing and he drank but he controls how much he drinks for my safety. Well i never got his name but he didnt know i left i felt sad because i had to go. Well , one year later my dad took me to another party and i saw the same guy but he didnt remember me and i didnt likely remember him either . So he took a chance and he walk over to me and said hello and we just started talking we didnt talk about the party last year but he asked what was my name and i said Wendy ," my name is Wendy" in a shy voice . I asked him what was his name his name was he said ," my name is Jason." He said " i dont know if you remember me but a year ago we met didnt we ? "
I told him yeah u remember ! As again every time I'm talking to some one and its getting intresting my father pulls me away and he doesnt notice it . This time i wasnt leaving until i said good bye . He said wait dont go and he held my hand and gave me a white rose and said dont forget . I told him i wont . Two years has passed since i had that rose I kept it in a plastic case and sealed nice and tight it would always look nicer every time I take it put and look for a few minutes . It was after testing at my school my friend Sabrina shouted out " hey Wendy party at Cancun beach bonbfires too hurry we have to catch our plane !!!!!! My dad dropped me off at Sabrina's mothers house on the way to his bussiness trip and he said he wont be back until next week .I told him I was going to stay over Sabrina's mothers house for a couple of days dad .He kissed me and said be safe my little angel and like always and i would deny him calling me a little angel . Me and Sabrina left to the party and i kinda wasnt feeling safe because it was in Cancun and it was only high schoolers . Sabrina told me to loosen up and gave me a couple of beers i told her what im not old enough she said loosen up im just joking she went out with some coke and started dancing i just left the party not too far off but just far enough to still see everyone closely . i just took my sandals off and stepped into the water and closed my eyes i swang my head to the rythmn of the waves. I lost control of my body and almost fell and right when i fell Jason catched me he had a white rose in his hands and said do u remember ? I told him like always I'll never forget. He reached over and kissed me on the lips it was perfect the moon glowing and it was only me and him . After he kissed me i looked and smiled .
I knew he was the one I felt the sparkle and the feeling when he wrapped his arms around me tightly and i felt really safe and warm because it was really cold . He had a fedora on and a nice black jaket that made him look like a bad boy . But he looked really hot that night . I called Sabrina and told her that i was going to be back late . I pretty much sopent the whole entire night with Jason. We watched a romantic movie and made jokes, we laughed and laughed . I kissed him and said thanks for everything . We talked about our childhood and how we met and what exactly happpend that night when i was 13 at the party . He drove me to the park and took a blanket out of his car and spread the blanket on the floor . We talked and just looked at the stars and fell asleep in the park .
The next morning we went out for food we kept on looking in each others eyes and giggled that was when he told me i love you . I just stopped and my eyes grew wider . I looked away i was really afriad of loosing a special person that i loved back . I didnt want to get hurt again as I explained to him . He sat closer to me ,gave me a hug and whispered i wont ever hurt you . I thought to myself i really do like him alot i felt special because finally not a fairytale but real life i got to spend a night like i was in one. We flew back on the plane to Baldwin Park our hometown were we first met and well we had to come back we live there .