The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You

Tell me you'll stay

"Yes. I'll be there baby.” Claire said. Claire is Frank's girlfriend.
"Okay... I love you too...” "Who is it?” her friend Mae asked.
"It's Frank. He wants me to hang out with his band mates. Want to come?" Claire asked. "Of course. Maybe our band can come too? I heard it was a party." Mae said. "Okay... It'll be fun, "Claire said.
At the studio, Frank is practicing when Gee approaches him.
"Is Claire coming?” Gee asked. Frank nodded.
"She said she'll bring their band with her, "Frank said.
"It'll be fun! MCR and the Broke together.., "Gee said. "Didn't you said you'll bring Claire to England? "Gee asked.”Yup... Maybe next summer or this Christmas,” Frank said. Frank's phone vibrates...
We will be right there Frankie baby...
Love you...
It was Claire. Gee noticed the wallpaper in Frank's cell phone. It was Frank and Claire. "How long have you been her boyfriend? 3 years?” Gee asked. Frank nodded yes. "I got to go and check my bro Mikey.”Gee said.
Ding-dong!
It was Claire and her band. "Hi Frank!” all greeted. They come inside. "Hi gee.., "Claire greeted.
"Wow.... the whole band of yours is here.., "Gee said.
"Yup... They all want to come.., "Claire said, "So what's the party all about?"
"The party? Oh. We just want to have some fun. Reunion.., "Gee said. There are 4 bands in the party. The food is great. Of course the party wouldn't be complete without music. The first song that's played is Teenagers. Then the song of Broken "Black Skies"...
After so many rock and roll the party end 12:00 M.N.
Frank accompanied Claire to her house.
"I love the party. It was fun." Claire said to Frank. “I know you'll like it.., "Frank said
They've reach the doorstep.
"Goodnight baby...,"Claire said.
"How about a good-night-kiss?” Frank asked. Claire smiled. She nodded. Claire kissed him.
"Bye baby!” Frank said.

It was Monday morning, Frank and his band mates are having a story time..
"Hey Frank! When is your anniversary with Claire?” Gerard asked. "January 16 this is our third year.., "Frank answered.
"So it means this January will be your fourth year?” Ray asked.
"Yup.., "Frank answered.
"Tell us the story.., "Mikey said. Frank nodded.
"We first met in the Rockstar convention and then we met again in the Climax studio. We became friends. Then there are times I felt something different in her. I always miss her. I always want to hear her voice. But at first I didn't tell it to her. But one of her friends said it to her. I thought she would leave me. But she said that she loved me too.. I became his boyfriend. We really love each other until now...,"Frank said. “For me she's the perfect girl.”
"Aw how sweet...,"all of his band mates said. He just smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Claire! Any plans for this season?" Mae asked.
"Yes.. Frank said that if he will have the money this November we will go to England.” Claire said.
"Wow England! That's fantastic! "Mae said.
"Yes.... He knows that I really love England. He'll do anything just to make me happy.” Claire replied.
"You two are so sweet. You’re a perfect couple! "Mae said. Claire smiled.
Frank received the money.
"Baby I received the money. It means we could go to England.” Frank said. He's calling Claire.
"Oh yeah? That's brilliant! Thank you Frankie... Thank you baby...I love you so much... I got to go... See you baby... Love you. Bye.., "Claire said.
Claire is so happy. So does Frank.
"Wait... I just want to ask you this question.. When will Frank ask you for engagement? "Mae asked.
"Me? Engagement... If Frank asks me then I will say "Yes" of course. "Claire answered.”What if he will never ask you?" Mae asked again. "He will. Stop giving me questions! Take a rest, "Claire said.
It's December 5 when they take a trip to England. Claire loved the places and views. "This is the best gift ever!,” she said. "I know you'll really love this trip, baby.., "Frank said.”Of course! Especially when I'm here with you.., "she said... "Here's my gift to you!" Claire kissed Frank.. "I love you my baby.., "she said.
They'll be back in America in Jan. 5 for their anniversary. When they got back the two of them got really busy.... "When will you ask Claire for engagement?”Gee asked Frank. "Maybe in our anniversary.., "Frank explained.”I will take her in a special place and then I'll ask her to be my fiancé.”
"That'll be sweet...,"Gee said.
It’s January 13
"Baby... can we meet at the park?” Frank asked
"Okay what time?” Claire asked.
"2:15 wait in the playground.., "Frank said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's already 2:15 Frank walking in the park. He saw Claire at the swing.
"What's this important thing you want me to know?”Claire asked happily. "Well I just want you to go to the National Park in our anniversary... I'll say something important there.., "Frank said...
"Why not now?” Claire asked curiously as she swung herself.
"It's a surprise baby.., "Frank said. He hugged her... Claire is trying to swing again when Frank hugged her and kissed her...

"I'll wait for you there baby...,"Frank said... Claire nodded.. She kissed him.. "Frank. I want to ask you one thing...When I die young will you love again?” Claire asked.
"Maybe... I don't know...but you'll never die because I'll protect you.., "Frank said..
"I want when I die you'll find another girl who will make you happy.. A girl who will love you liked I loved you.., "Claire said.”Don't talk like that. Nothing will happen. You’ll always be safe here in my arms...,"Frank said. He hugged Claire... Claire buried her face in Frank's shoulder...
It’s Jan. 15... 8:30 P.M. Claire is looking at the pictures in her cell phone...
"I love you Frankie baby"
"Good night Frankie!” she whispered....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Jan. 16.. Frank's waiting at the park holding in his hand the engagement ring... he's so excited and nervous....
"Claire. Baby will you be my fiancé?” he said. He's practicing. Then in just 5 seconds he suddenly can't breath... he don't know why... he became more nervous.... then his phone rang.. It was Gee. "Frank--- A bad news....,"he said... Frank breathes heavily. "Claire is in the hospital.. There was an accident. Her car crashed in a truck. She's in the National hospital right now...,"Gee continued. Frank's heart is pounding so fast... He immediately go to the hospital. Gee was already there. "She's in the ICU...,"Gee said. How long have she been inside?” Frank asked. "About an hour...,"Gee answered... "What happened? “Frank asked again... "Somebody said that the truck driver was speeding straight even though it's red light. He hit Claire's car very hard and her car goes circling and was hit by the truck again...,"Gee explained... Frank sat lost in thoughts.... He's trying not to cry. After an hour the doctor came out. "How is she, doc?”Frank asked immediately... "She has an internal hemorrhage...It's very severe. We can't cure it anymore...She's still unconscious.., "the doctor said. Frank hides his face in with his hands... He went inside... He saw Claire...
"Baby... I know you can hear me.... so please talk to me. ,"Frank said.... He holds her hand... "Baby... I love you... Don't leave me alone... Please... I'm begging you... I need you baby... be strong. Fight for me. I love you baby...,"Frank said crying. Claire's finger began to move. Her eyes are trying to open... Frank called the doctor. The doctor immediately examine her.... the doctor took Frank out. "It's good to hear she's awakening. But we can't be sure she'll live longer...,"the doctor said...
No doctor. No Doctor!! You’re wrong! She'll live!! She'll live!! And she'll marry me! And we will have kids! And we'll grow old!! That's the time she'll die!! We will die old... not now! "Frank angrily exclaimed... "Get ready son. Even though she's awake she might leave us anytime.., "the doctor said and walks away... Frank look at the room... Claire's awake. He goes inside..."Hi baby....,"Frank said trying not to show his feelings...Claire smiled. Then she looked at Frank's face. "Why are you crying baby?”Claire asked... She can tell it by looking at Frank's eyes. Frank couldn't stop it anymore. He cried. "What is it?”Claire asked... "The doctor said you might die anytime... I couldn't help it.., "Frank said... He buried his face on Claire's arms. "Hush.... It's okay baby. It's okay. I'll be okay. I'll never leave you...,"Claire said. “Look at me... I will not die... not today. Not now... I'll be right here with you.” Frank nodded...
After several days the doctor was curious. Claire didn't die... She was okay... But that's what they think. The worst day of Frank's life arrived... While Claire was sitting on the bed, touching Frank’s hair she suddenly began to feel a severe pain. Frank called the doctor immediately. She collapsed... Frank gets out of the room. After many minutes the doctor came out with a sad face... "She didn't make it. Sorry son.., "the doctor said. Frank's mind froze... As if the whole world stops. He ran inside... Claire is dead. He came near her... He hugged her. "I thought you'll never leave me? I thought you said you'll stay? Why did you leave me? Claire... baby....,"Frank cried...
"I love you... baby.., "Frank said for the last time. And he hugged her.
Frank's still out of this world during Claire's funeral... "Frank.. I'm sorry. Be strong Frank. Claire wouldn't want to see you like that.., "Mae said... He couldn't eat. "Remember what she said. In every bad end there's a beautiful beginning waiting.., "Gee said. “She’s the only beautiful beginning in my life...,"Frank said. He's still lost. After the funeral Frank still couldn't forget what happened. Every time he sleeps he always hear Claire's voice...
"Frankie baby I love you!!
Then he'll cry gain. He still couldn't forget Claire. But of course he did what Claire said to him...
He moved on. Even though it's hard he tried... and tried....
A love broken by death....
Taken by heaven....
And vanished in the cemetery of memories....
Two lovers that can't be separated by anyone........ Broken by death... One leaves and the other one remains in this world... full of misery....
"I love you and I'll always watch you even though I'm not with you... I'll be there for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it.
thanks for reading..